Have You Ever Had To Call The Cops?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delightfully High, Apr 19, 2014.

1. #41 BloodBooger, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    I like Cops. At least in America they come running when theres danger about. Over here in the UK those bastards run and hide and don't get stuck in if there's real danger..they claim it is a "health and safety " issue and let the situation ease down, THEN they act all, "We're here to help"...over here they like sitting in front of computers all day, watching monitors and hassling people for "cyber crimes" like calling somebody a pussy...can get you locked up over here. Nope, I LOVE American cops..when the shit goes down, they are around...running AT the trouble with guns blazing..if thats not enough they call ALL the cops...then send MORE till there are enough. When your world is running down, you want the best thats all around.

2. Im not the kinda guy to ever call or talk to cops. But if someone I don't know or care for jacks my shit, I believe I have every right to call the police. I have a couple stories.
    1. I met a dude at work and gave him rides to work and stuff. One day he asks to borrow my car, he said he had to make a payment to a bank or they'll call the cops. I was really hesitant and wanted to say no but I said yeah. Over an hour went by then it was break, I called him and no answer, so I asked a supervisor if she seen him, she said "we just fired him". So I was pretty spooked and wondered why he didn't mention that so the head supervisor suggested I call the police because it seemed sketch.
    I called and texted and nothing. I only known the guy for two weeks, so I decided to call the cops, about 10 minutes into the phone call he texted me saying "sorry I'm putting gas Im almost there". So apologized to the dispatch lady and he pulled up a couple minutes later. We ended up being friends and I still haven't told him. But fuck it, glad worse didn't come to worse.

2. My girlfriend shoplifts like no other she jacked a 42inch tv from Walmart.
    One night when her family was moving out the house we spent the day out of town visiting her sister and hitting stores. We came back with nine 3d blue ray players in my trunk. So we come back and a roomate was the only one there gay flaming con artist. We noticed everything was moved out, but my girlfriends TV was gone. The roommate denied stealing it and my gf called her sister and parents yelled at them wanting it back. I noticed the gay roommate acting nervous and sketchy. She said she was gonna call the cops if nobody came forward. She calls the cops and I take off to a homies house because of what I had in the trunk. So go over to my homies pad, a few minutes later she calls to inform me that the gay guy confessed to stealing the TV and the cops are gonna be there when he hands it back.
    I go back to the house and the one of the cops requests my ID and asked if I was on probation (I was), so he told me to pop my trunk. He looked inside and said ok just wait out here for a while. Turns out the gay roommate told the cop about the blurays, luckily I stashed them at my homies.
    The cops leave and the gay guy told the cops my gf stole the TV, he got hit for theft and burglary and my gf got hit with "theft by possession of stolen property" she's still in the middle in the fighting the case it might dismissed. We learned calling the police can backfire too

3. After that last story I took my 32 inch to my girlfriends house a week and a half later the gay guy picks up the rest of his stuff there. We were driving to her house and noticed his car leaving the area. I go back and my TV is now gone. My girlfriend is really heated and wants to head to his house knock down his door and beat him up. Im just as pissed but I heard that he was a cop caller and thought fuck him I'm just gonna call the cops. So I do and they search his house and car and nothing. I know for a fact he took it, I wanna beat the guy to the point where he's mentally and physically handicapped. So I filed a police report and the detective tried getting the serial number for a while but the Walmart employess are dumbasses. But my girlfriends sister told me he has a TV in his room that looked like mine. She also told me she filed a police report because he jacked her checkbook and been writing bad checks. I'm not sure if I'll get my TV back but I know karma will.

But yeah cop calling make sure your innocent and make sure whoever your calling isn't your friend or someone that will put out there you're a snitch. If you can handle it man to man then good luck. So if they're also cop callers then yeah call them first.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

[​IMG]

4. had like $60 bucks cash, my bank cards, 3-4 grams of some dank, and other random purse items. i got all my cards cancelled before any money went missing, i didnt lose much and dude didn't get much out of it but the thrill i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Once when I was little on accident, and another time that I won't get into.

6. About 2 months ago, my grandpa passed away as he was sleeping. That's the only time I've ever called the pigs.

7. Called the cops on my neighbors when I saw them dogfighting. Bastards.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I called the police when ol boy hit my sister. After the police were done with him I had my turn with him.

Called them when my dads house was broken into.

Called them once to come help me get my keys out of the truck when I locked them in there. Popo showed me how to break into my own truck if I ever needed to.

Some cops are dicks, yes. But they eat shit sleep and breathe just like all of us. I'm friends with a few of them actually. Some people just have authority issues.

Ill have my guns, money, and freedom. Y'all can keep y'alls change.

9. only time I ever called the cops I was like 8 years old and couldn't find my mom

10. #50 Dfac364, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014

That sounds pretty fascist man im sorry to hear that, on the other side though its true our cops dont mind running around shooting problem is theyre a bunch of illiterate violent racist assholes who dont actually care who theyre shooting at. A while back their was this LA cop talking about how guys on the force will watch victims die so they can get overtime to do the paper work.

So it comes down to a question of would you rather have to live without the cops help or be afraid of it?

11. I got caught calling 911 and hanging up when I was like 8.. I used to get a kick out of how you dont have to put money in a payphone to make an emergency call... I got caught at Islands because they called back and some old lady answered and followed me back to me parents table..

dumb bitch...

but in the 17 or so years since then I've never called the cops.. I would if I saw a kid get snatched in a van or something tho haha

12. Fucking thief...I hope your girlfriend gets in legal trouble.  And you "hit stores" with her.  Why don't you grow up and live an honest life like a mature person?

13. #53 leddleleedlelee, Apr 20, 2014
    Lol I can tell you're far from mature, prolly grew up rich, didn't have to work part time at 15 or 16. Where I'm from we say "fuck the haters, get it how you live"

14. Had to do it once. Was driving in middle of nowhere and this guy keeps driving mad slow, so I pass him (legally). THen he proceeds to pass me then drive mad slow in front of me, slamming on breaks etc. To the point that he had to have been drunk and was scared I was gonna get in an accident and probably an altercation with this guy.. fuck. called the staties and they caught him as he tried to duck off the highway. hopefully something happened...

15. Me and my girlfriend had our stereos stolen from both our vehicles.  Cop asked if there was any damage, well yea they fucked up my dashboard cause I had the stereo secured in there, they must of had crowbar or something.   Cop didn't listen to me.  I miss that reciever, rockford fosgate with a motorized flipdown face. 

16. #56 Boson-H, Apr 20, 2014
    Hahaha at the replies in this thread. Must be some privileged muthafuckas. The amount of times I have had to call 9-1-1 is not even socially acceptable, with the last time being last night. Last night's story is this: 1-2 weeks ago, there were 2 reports on the other side of my neighborhood of drive-by shootings committed by a white minivan. I left out at 12:30 midnight to go get some beer at the local smoke shop, and on the way out coming towards me was a white minivan driving 2MPH with no headlights (at past midnight) with the windows down. I am gojng to go past him since we are on the same road, so when we are nearly window-window I gun the has pedal and OF FUCKING COURSE, I hear gunshots and tires squealing. Call 9-1-1 onviosuly cause I almost got shot (for the 5th time). Read on the news a house 5 houses down from me got shot up last night at 12:30AM with a white minivan as the culprit. 

About 2 weeks ago I also called 9-1-1. I was at Food Lion with my 4 children and up came this idiot in a Jeep Liberty trying to sell me some stereo equipment. I recognized the equip, easily $1500 worth of speakers in 1 box, and he was trying to sell it to me for $100. He had about 6+ boxes worth of equip back there. I called the cops when he left with detailed desrips including license platr and vehicle info, etc. 1 hr later I see him and 1 other in cuffs in a parking lot with the stereo boxes on the ground. News story int he papers next morning.

When I lived int he hood, I reported several shootings/stabbings/fights. There was one time when a drug dealer got shot 4 times in front of my vehicle (which also sustained gunshot damage) and I not only witnessed it but was on my porch smoking at the time and had to drop to the ground (this was after 2 homicides in front of my apartment, including one DIRECTLY in front of my living room on my lawn, and the other like 20 feet down at the neighbor's door)....then 2 weeks later, walking to my mailbox, same shit. Double drive by, I drop down and avoid getting hit. Called 9-1-1. Then when I was the manager at work one of my empliyees shot and killed someone in the parking lot, obviouly had to call 9-1-1 and covered the corpse with french fry boxes, then running to the dumpster pad to throw up. On Halloween 2013, driving to go pick up my girlfriend, I drove past a quadruple shooting 2 seconds after it happened (2 died, 2 lived) and I saw 1 dead body in a wrecked vehicle on the road and another dead body on the curb beside the road (it was outside a strip club at 2AM).......called 9-1-1. Called countless other times about random gunshots and suspicious characters.

I am not ashamed. Call me a snitch, a bitch, what the fuck ever I don't give a flying fuck. If you won;t "snitch" on someone because of some bullshit "snitches get bitches" bullshit you are not a good human being and I classify you as pure biological trash that needs to be disposed of appropriately. You are exactly what is wrong with this world. 

17. Fuck the law

18. Fuck you

19. Good one

20. I completely agree. I'm glad you were able to see it my way. I figured people here would come to their senses and stop following the sheeple.