Have You Ever Had To Call The Cops?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delightfully High, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Everyone knows this guy would be the guy to accidentally get shot, and drive himSELF to the E.R.

2. #22 SiberianShepherd, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Called them one time in my life. I was robbed at gun point outside of my apartment. I was 16/17. The cops came in my home without my allowing them too. As they were forcing there way in as (I wanted to do the report outside) they threatened to hurt my dog if I did not lock her up. That was the beginning of me hating cops. Now they just shot at innocent people so I would never and have never called them again since I have aged. 

3. Watched a truck flip over due to ice on the road, think thats the only time I dialed 911

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Fortunately, I'm not the type to shoot myself on accident. But if I were to aquire such moronic wound, yes, I would drive myself to the ER if my fiance were not available to do so.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I knew a guy in my old trailer park that shot himself in the foot and drove to the hospital with the injured foot for some unmentionables.

6. wow.

7. Right? Lol

Was the best advice though. The fuckers had built a tent encampment in my dumpster area so I threw a couple buckets of water over the wall into the area. Had them yell at me for a bit but they never came back :)

And saved the tax payers some monay :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

8. i never called the cops but ive flagged them down a couple times once when i broke down in the desert in southern california and three state troopers just ignored me and kept going over the course of 6 hours.

The other time these two ghetto white dudes tried to mug me and my buddies after we left a bar i told them fuck off because they looked like pussies than one of them smashed a bottle against my buddies head, so i pulled out my knife, they ran, than the cops showed up and threatened to arrest us because they didnt want to chase the guys who tried to mug us, meanwhile my buddy was unconscious and bleeding all over the street so amidst their threats of public drunkenness and whatever else i had to run for an aid kit so i could stop the bleeding while they watched and did nothing.

and those are just the two times i was looking for help
    fuck the police, seriously fuck them

9. he's a vigilante

10. Waaaay before I ever smoked. Somebody was stole our inflatable santa decoration on christmas day.
    The cops didnt do shit and even drove by our house the first pass.
    Pretty much said "aint jack shit we can do you wasted our time"

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yea, on my dad when I was like 12 and he was beatin the shit outta our dog, I had to get between them n shit. Not a fun time.

12. Just to call the good guys. Friend started seizing out. Only survived cause I was there :0

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Good call brah...literally.

14. 4 days of life support and a miracle, and we still chiefin'

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. how much did you lose?

16. Now that this blade says it I'm kind of curious myself.

17. Many times.

Three times for accidents.
    Probably four or five times for road conditions during storms
    About three for medical emergencies.

18. I have only had to call once. We live in a pretty safe area so it was definitely out of the ordinary.

My dad was out of town, so it was just me, my mom, and my brother. The doorbell rang around 1:30am and I figured my brother must have had a friend come over that was drunk and rang the doorbell instead of coming in. Then it rang again right after. I was sitting in my room drinking and immediately grabbed my old lacrosse stick and closed my window. I opened my door. At the same time, my brother opened his door and cocked his glock. We went and made sure the front door was locked. Then we went upstairs to make sure my mom was ok and looked out the upstairs windows while calling the cops. They came in about five minutes. In that time, we saw a guy stumbling around in the middle of the street and yelling. I saw a light in his hand and assumed it was his cell phone, and saw him throw it and it shattered. Turned out it was a light from a neighbors yard that he had grabbed.

The cops showed up and sat him down on the curb two houses down and arrested him. Then we went outside and talked to them. Turns out he thought he was at his friends house and he lived like an hour away. They said he was just really drunk and lost, but obviously he was fucked up on some drug.

19. Yes, this guy and me had some words. He punched me, I pulled out a knife, a little blood was drawn. He took off in his car when he saw I was about to end him for good, and told him so.

20. Never, if there was a fire i'd hope they only sent the firefighters, shit i'd probably let the bitch burn if everyone was safe.