Flirt With Anyone Attractive Recently?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IvGotMilk, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Want to hear some stories about flirting with people you've found attractive - what did you do? etc

So last night I was working (at a luxurious castle/spa/hotel). I had been working from early morning until the afternoon and then came back in for night time. I was fairly tired, my feet were aching and it had been a long day. It must have been around 9pm. I was standing at the side of one of the dining rooms just keeping an eye on the tables, when I looked across the entrance area to a corridor (which lead up to the pool).

Walking down the corridor was this beautiful girl wearing a light summery dress. She had dark, long brown hair that was slightly wavy. And she was looking right at me! So I kept looking at her and checked her out. She had an incredible body and a perfect complexion. As she walked, we continued to look at eachother. She got closer and closer, so I looked away. Then back again, I couldn't stop looking at her. There was a blue-ish, violet haze of light outlining her coming from the pool behind her. I was just in awe. 

When she was probably 15 feet away from me and turning to go into the lounge, we both smiled at eachother briefly. And then she met her sister (equally as beautiful, probably a years age difference) and her parents. She gave me one last glance and then walked away with them smiling. 

Felt pretty good.

Then tonight I had the family in my dining room. I was really happy - she'd occasionally turn around and glance at me with her eyes and then snap her head back and stare at her sisters eyes and her sister would grin and then say something then look at me. When I took their order she was really quiet and kind of blushed. This is a really good sign.

I think the only thing holding me back from these kind of situations is the fact that I'm not fully trained yet as a waiter and I'm still pretty naive, so I need to keep focuses as well, so flirting with her is hard, especially infront of her family lol.

Hope she's in tomorrow night, maybe I'll stop being such a pussy and make a move. Probably unlikely, but not impossible :D 

Share your stories blades :smoking: Right now I'm going to kick back, smoke a bowl and relax 

2. Awesome story man. I hope you work up the courage to talk to her or get her digits or whatever. They are on vacation anyways, what do you got to lose. Inspired me.

3. #3 Bamboobam, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    Don't be said pussy. You will become a samurai if you pass this test.
    And to answer your question, no I haven't.