Magics G13 Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Magic M, Apr 18, 2014.

1. #21 Magic M, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    anyone tried the 12/1 light cycle! I was thinkin about giving it a shot. It would save me a fortune in hydro + it supposedly helps in yield!!! any thoughts on this?

2. Never tried the different light cycles before..

You should be able to change your avatar somewhere in your profile settings. I think its on your main page right under where the avatar would be. Green button that says "edit avatar picture" or something along those lines. 

You growin with Canna? :confused:

3. Oops sorry, just click your user name drop down menu from the top of your screen, hit My Profile, then just run the cursor over the avatar picture spot and a "change" button will pop up that you can click and make it whatever you want. Its nice to have some kinda reference here since we don't have pics of ourselves ya know? :D

4. I'll take what's behind door number 2!!!!!

Looking awesome!!!!

:)

5. #25 Magic M, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    I dont know why i have so many problems with posting & avatar changes but I did try & I will keep trying till I get it ! also I dont know why those few pics were removed ...I didnt do that, they were there when I went to sleep last night! I will repost them later tonight. Well today is a BIG day for me ....HARVEST DAY!!!! WAHOOOOOO I will be sure to take lots of pics!!! 
    No canna ,Pro-mix hp

6. There you go Iron ,I now have an avatar..... Just look @ me go with all this computer stuff eh!!!! lol

The links will break to your photo bucket pictures if you move them around at in in your photobucket account. I always keep them in the same album that I upload them to just to make sure nothing ever happens to break the link and have the pictures not show up. :)

8. #28 Magic M, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Harvest Day!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[[​IMG]]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m94/magicm2/20140418_180236_zpszpz9njyr.jpg[/IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm thinkin 3.5lbs dry weight!!! not bad but i can do better

9. So after the chop i cleaned my flower rooms , reset the timers for 11/13 off , moved all the girls from flower 1 to the finishing room. then I took my next round out of veg to the flip! they are the nicest round I've ever had! I vegged these longer than I usually do hoping it will pay off in the end!
    Tommorrow I have a TON of transplanting to do as well as taking more cuttings. 
    My goal is to be able to veg a full 8 wks before the flip as apposed to the 4 wks I am presently doing.
    Thats it for me for the night its been a long day & will be another 2morrow!!!

10. #30 Magic M, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
          HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY                                                                                          &
                    HAPPY 420

11. Wow those are some phat ass chunky colas on that WW.....I really wish you knew the breeder on that. Any way you could get a hold of that dude that gave you the cut?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile

12. Subbed. Nice Magic! Pulled up my chair. That harvest looks sweet. I am a firm believer of longer veg. you will be rewarded. How big are the pots you are using?

FRH

13. Hey fish, welcome to the show!The harvest went GREAT, 4 hrs between me & a bro, thing about it was there was next to no popcorn!!!! even the dime sized buds were rock hard because of the colder finishing room.The pots are #5's  from my local hydro store!Im already in the process of extending my veg time from 4wks to 8! the round that just got kicked are twice as big than i've ever had & im super stoaked to see the difference! 

14. thanx Hortila, they are indeed phat ass colas, some of them are as big as my forearm!! That dude was here yesterday & all he would tell me is that he has run this exact strain for 12 years & he has never found another that could compete with it! My friend is the guy that taught me how to grow & he's quite impressed @ how I'm doing, although he laughs @ me because his are still BIGGER! lol......
    NOT for much longer though, Im sure the newest round should @ the very least catch up to his in size!!! Wish me luck

15. Holy cow those are beautiful Magic!!

Lots of good luck vibes heading your way man.

:)

16. Thanks buddy!! Its a labor of love

17. #37 Ironhead, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Get ready to have to stake up the bigguns! :rolleyes:

Looked like a fun harvest. :D

18. It was alot of fun & I have my stakes ready & waiting! lol
    I just took another round of 50 cuts, this should allow me 
    over 8 wks in veg & i will take another 50 in 2 more wks
    which will give that round 10wks! The problem is that i will 
    have to expand my veg room or build another one!! Its a
    rough life i tell I tell ya!! lol I guess only time will tell, I know
    I dont want to run anymore lights& I'm pretty sure my wife doesnt
    want me to either!!! 

19. Ya I can only imagine what your light bill is every month.. Geesh! :rolleyes: :p

20. last shop bill.... drum roll please...... $1233.31 for 2 months. my entire house only costs me $148.53 for 2/mnths!!! wtf
    thats why i need to make things more efficient!!! I'm drawing up a design for a 12 bucket rdwc system. This system will              
    fit under 2x1000w lights & will hopefully produce ALOT more than my current set up! I will do a journal on the complete
    build as well as the following grow! should be fun