Where Did You Get Your Seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Docthal, Apr 18, 2014.

1. im looking to grow a plant or two outside for my personal use,  where is a good place to get some cheap seeds?  There are dozens of websites advertised on this site alone and its kind of overwhelming to decide which one to buy from.  I dont want to spend a lot of money, and i need a tough strain that will grow without perfect conditions.  

2. #2 A Typical Meristem, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  3. Herbies. FtW!

1397857107627.jpg

4. If it's your first time, i would recommend getting some from a bag and learning before you buy any. I grow bagseed and it's fun as hell, and also ultra potent. Get a couple successful bagseed grows under your belt and then spend some cash and get the name brands.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Single seed center is fast discreet and you can order singles. Good quality seeds with great germination rates.

6. #6 IllestVillain, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014

This is good advise.

Personally I bought genetics before attempting my first grow and it turned out great! When I first started I germinated C99& Northern Lights. Both germinated and sprouted but due to personal error I killed both of them. C99 I paid about 11 bucks for the seed and the NL was free from Herbies. 

Learned from my mistake and the next two seeds I germinated made it all the way through harvest :).

Edit: Smoking on my Own Grown flower and IsoHash. Stoned!!

7. Ah, of all the sites i had saved, none of those were listed so good to know.  Really all I want is some bag seed but I don't have a dealer, that's why i'm looking online.  

1) Dont order to address of actual grow taking place.
    2) Dont tell anybody.

And youre good:)

9. Ive been ordering from attitude for a couple of years with no complaints.

10. attitude delivered to me in 9 days no problem. If you grow bagseed at least you'll gain some experience identifying male and female flowers, but the good genetics are well worth the price.