Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Strength For Edibles If Tolerance Is Very High?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AZJR, Apr 18, 2014.

1. My local dispensary had a ton of edibles and I can't decide what strength to try. They have edibles ranging from 60mg to 240mg. They claim 60 is 1 gram, 120 is 2grams, 180 is 3 grams, and 240 is 4 grams for strength. 

I normally smoke 1-3 grams per day of decently quality medical grade (og kush, gdp, etc) so my tolerance is pretty high at the moment. 

I am going to be without flower for a few days and wanted to see how well edibles work and what it feels like since I keep reading it's more of a lazy/body high which is what I am looking for. 

What strength should I get? The 180mg are only $30, I figured I could eat half and go from there? 

My dispensary is the same way. If you have a high tolerance try getting one set of edibles that averages about 175mg, one at 250, and one at 350, and try them out one each day. I have a mammoth tolerance too, and just yesterday I spent $16 on two truffles that added up to exactly 500 mg THC....if felt nothing but a marked drowsiness for a few hours, and even that went away after half an energy drink.

3. I make edibles for a variety of smokers but all seem to get nicely medicated at about 500 miligrams most of the dispenseries seem to keep their stuff on the weak side  

What is a good dose for somebody with a huge tolerance to edibles/smoking?  Like I said, 500mg and I was a little tired, but I never actually got "high" until later than night when I smoked.