Oil And Flowers At The Same Time

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by M88, Apr 18, 2014.

1. #1 M88, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I've been wanting to get an attachment that lets me burn flowers and dab oil at the same time.

Has anyone tried this?  I've found that when I combine the 2 (At once in a dabhoot) it has got me to unbelievable highs

[​IMG]

^ This is a Grav Labs Dual Action Inline.^
    It's like $450 bucks but I'd rather have an attachment

2. #2 Jimmy Carter, Apr 18, 2014
    why couldnt you just top a bowl with a dab? you wouldnt need to buy that anyway, just get a Y adapter if you want to do both at the same time, like you said

and on a side note, those GRAV nails are a joke, they're like gold colored and they have steel shafts.. weak

3. If you but oil over your bowl and light it, you'll be wasting oil.

I know, I just threw in the pic cause it had what I was talking about.
    Grav labs looks pretty cool IMO, I wouldn't buy their nails though.

But the real question is, does mixing flowers and oil get you higher?

4. seeing as oil is far more potent than flower, yes, mixing them will have more effects.

But you dont want to just burn the oil, you need to slowly melt the oil into the flowers before actually smoking it. To say that smoking a bowl with oil on top(as long as you do it properly) is a waste is funny, smoke one and see if it dont do anything :p

5. Oh I've done it.
    The first time I tried Hash Oil, my bro heated up a vile that had this dark solid shit in it that stuck to the bottom until he heated it.  He poured it in a bowl of weed and passed me the bong.  I had no clue it was dabbed.  But it hit me so hard, I had to run to the washroom I was coughing pretty bad.  Then I got back and sat in a chair.  It was the highest I've ever been to this day.  And the best part was I enjoyed it and didn't pass out.

Now that I have shatter and a recycler, I have been able to get to extraordinary highs at a stage I call 11/10.  But they never got me nearly as high as that one time.  Then I was low on wax so I put some in a bowl of weed then ripped it.  I got to the 2nd highest I've ever been.

6. Good god. Talk about wanting to get stoned......

7. What is this magic

8. Has anyone even tried a dab hoot?

9. LOTS of people dab

10. not what I meant  :smoke:
    A dab hoot is when you use weed and oil at once.  There might be more to the terminology since I've only heard him call them dab hoots.
    They might be packed with kief too

11. Oh I figured dab hoot was just the way you said dab. I never knew there was a name for it, thought it was just topping a bowl with oil?

12. #12 450outlaw, Apr 18, 2014
    Why not just have 2 separate pieces, and then do a hit right after the dab you just did? That bong would be hard to try and keep clean.

13. It's a local term I guess, but they get you extremely fucked

Cause that's not a dabhoot lol.  The point is to do it at the same time.  I'm not 100% sure it will work as good when the oil and weed are separated but still mixed.  Combining the 2 hits like a mother fucker
    I'll use a carbon filter to keep the piece clean.

14. regardless of how you do it, its gonna wreck you lol