Awkward Moment Lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whatamidoing5294, Apr 18, 2014.

1. #1 whatamidoing5294, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Lol so my dad was sleeping and I go in to get a paper, he woke up I guess and catches me walking out.
    He's like "why you in my closet, you don't go in there unless I tell you" I just held up the paper, he said what do you need that for I shrugged and we just walked away
    Hes cool with me smoking and I take a few papers not to his knowledge sometimes.
    First time being caught, and it was awkward but I think ilk be fine
    B)

Edit: first time being caught taking his stuff. He knows I smoke
    - Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

2. papers are about 3 dollars for good ones

3. Lol I dont know why I thought you meant you walked out to get the newspaper but then you said closet so I was like why was the newspaper in the closet and why would he be upset about that? I figured it out though

4. Haha crackin up "you don't go in there unless I tell you... BITCH!" First when does he tell you to get in his closet... 0_o second here's a pic of your dad...

Attached Files:

5. Cars with a friend so I couldn't run out

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

6. Hahaha, he tells me I can go in when I need socks or to get my dress clothes which I keep in there because they get wrinkled in my small closet.

And that picture just made my day, did you make that :unsure:

7. Fucking so funny omg HAHAHA

8. Haha oh okay and yup!