Anyone Elses Dog Love When You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by K3MP3R, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My dog loves when I smoke. She hears me grab my bong off the shelf and start breaking up weed and she'll always comes and chills by me. This is how she was when I wake and baked this morning
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397837091.214599.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397837190.037244.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh yea. My golden loves hanging out when I smoke.

3. #3 mrhappysmore, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    My cat actually does the same thing. She's tiny fat and gray and it's fricken' adorable man. Best thing to see while blazin.

[​IMG]

4. Haha for sure.. Pets are the shit when you're stoned

5. Awesome lil dog bro, my dog will always check it out when I'm hitting the bong but will never get too close...almost like he's scared of it haha.

6. Thanks haha yeah that's how she used to act but now she like follows me all fast and prances around and shit. It's hilarious I'll have to take a vid on 4/20 and post it

7. Haha! Dude that's awesome, perfect lil stoner buddy. If you get the chance you gotta record that. :smoke:

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397838376.262891.jpg

She swoops in right after I smoke cause she knows to stay away from the torch

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

9. My cat always sits right next to me when Im blazin,he looks at me like "I know whatcha doing,pass it cholo"lmao,I don't blow smoke at his face tho.

10. haha smart lil girl.

11. Haha for real it's like they know we're getting high... Yeah I don't blow smoke at her face either cus she has respiratory problems but she chills in the bathroom and car when I hotbox

12. My two dogs are like, "Good - he's getting high. Hope he goes for the Doritos and drops em all over the fucking floor as usual."

13. dogs > brooms lmao

14. #14 SamsonNite, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Delete

15. you should probably read first... everyones saying how they DON'T blow smoke in there face. keep trying tho, youll get em one day

16. Hey - I never thought of using them as brooms. Good thinkin! If I could get em to breath in a lot I could use them as vacs.

All the posts I read had NOTHING about getting pets high.

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397840610.134689.jpg

I bought her this thing to piss on when I'm not here a long ass time ago and she never used it to go pee. She just uses it as her balcony grass patch -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

This is true, but so far I'm just seeing people talking about chilling with their pets when they're high...let's try to keep it that way so that this thread can remain...:cool:

20. Well in that case... My dog makes me feel guilty when I smoke in front of him haha

He gives me this look like 'really??' Like he's my momma or somethin ahaha.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.