Gravity Bong+Steam=Purple Vision And Extreme Ear Pressure

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iamamanman, Apr 18, 2014.

1. so i smoke weed weekly, last night i filled my shower with steam, then we made a gravity bong and got some new weed, and i smoked it.
    it was all good for like 10 mins, then i felt like i was gonna throw up, so i went to the toilet.
    for 15 minutes i just stood there cuz it wasnt gettin any better.
    after thati felt that the pressure in my ears was rising, my ears locked, when i opened my mouth it would go away a little but 1 minute after that they started hurting very bad.

During the ear pain my vision started fading, it went like purple and yellow, i couldnt nearly see, then it went blacker and blacker, for 1 minute i couildnt see anything and my ears were so painful and i touched if it was bleeding.  At one point i thought of calling the ambulance cuz my vision went blacker and blacker and i thoght is this what death feels like. Then i left the bathroom and it got better but for like 1hour it was still bad, i regret thati smoked it like that.
    I didint imagine it, cuz i always have known what is real, im not like i make things 100x worse than they are.

It was my first time smoking in the steam, also first time gravity.

Does anybody know if it was something serious or if anybody else had the same feeling.

2. Lack of oxygen to the brain maybe? Because hot air holds less oxygen then cool air and you were hittin the bong hard in a stinking hot room. just a guess. Im no doctor.

I said do you speak my language, he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich. I come from the land down under.

3. Yeah I've went almost deaf a few times. I like to break the barrier when smoking! So I hit the bong hard, for three or four cones and ride the purple dragon. Nah they're just trips most the time, I've gone deaf a few times, got the blackness a couple, gone into a willy wonka head space. It happens when you smoke to much (called greening/whiting out)

I just sit back and enjoy the ride. Unless it's a pain in your heart, that shits a heart attack.

Time does not exist... Let that resinate.

4. What that first reply said. Most likely lack of oxygen. Happened to me before. I was in a basement in a smoke filled room I hit a bong (I have been smoking for a couple years)

I started feeling weird like my head was growing and the room was shrinking I knew I needed fresh air but I didn't get up. It just got worse until the point I couldn't take It so I stood up and tried runnin outside but I couldn't even walk straight I fell up the stairs and just had to lay there.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Did someone say gravity bong??

6. I've had that ear pressure man, feels like someone is driving ice picks into both ear drums. Only ever had this once, you cant hear, vision gets fucked up. My eyes started feeling like they were burning and my brain got really hot, this was followed by what felt like electric zaps throughout my head. I will never smoke a lot in one sitting ever again, I always have that fear in tge back of my mind when im smoking now. Ever had air escape from under your eyes from pressure?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app