Some Agent Orange

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kancha420, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Got these Agent Orange almost 3 weeks ago and they were about 2 to 3 inches tall and it's growing pretty good.

Attached Files:

2. I am giveing AO a run this year too, going to see what she does

Which breed is yours? Person I got it from told me it's orange velvet x space queen.

Mine is TGAs and is this

TGA Subcool Seeds Agent Orange is a hybrid- Local Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen.  She is a very good producer with extremely resinous large dense buds.  The smell is amazing with hints of Oranges, Lemons and the smell of a Whiskey Sour cocktail.  Agent Orange contains pigments that have the ability to turn maroon, purple with cool nights. The buzz is up and motivating and make smile. Agent Orange is a very heavy producer yielding large flat topped colas and very dense heavy buds in last weeks. It does very well outdoors reaching over 10 feet in northern California, very heavy but all . Indoors it can be topped and produce full canopies and heavy colas.  Flowering time for Agent Orange cannabis seeds is 55-65 days.  High is strong and tasty leaves a Orange after taste and an almost trippy high.  TGA's largest yield came from this strain.  

5. Here's mine, she's little over a foot I have
    another one that looks just like her

Attached Files:

Nice. They grew pretty fast

7. Yours are lookin real good too, what size pots?

They are in 1 gallon pot with ocean forest.

9. #9 kancha420, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014

I'm in Norcal and I hope it doesn't reach 8ft. The tallest I want is around 7ft to 8ft and really wide but if I have acres I don't  mind it going 10ft tall. I will be growing mine in a 3x3x1 wood box and every year after harvest my dad tells me there's no root on the bottom only on top and I was wondering if gofers might of ate the roots  reason why i'm saying this is I grew 3 blue cheese last year and 2 of them were in 100 gallon smart pot and 1 in the box and the two that were grown in the smatpots yield more. My backyard dirt sucks nothing but rocks and it's a pain to dig so I just grow them in the box and I don't till the ground.  I saw a video on youtube and the guys AO is a monster...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF2DFM19Boc

10. I am in Nor cal too, I don't like plants over 8ft either I like to be able to reach the top
    Where did yours come from?

quote name="kancha420" post="19880741" timestamp="1397985505"]I'm in Norcal and I hope it doesn't reach 8ft. The tallest I want is around 7ft to 8ft and really wide but if I have acres I don't  mind it going 10ft tall. I will be growing mine in a 3x3x1 wood box and every year after harvest my dad tells me there's no root on the bottom only on top and I was wondering if gofers might of ate the roots  reason why i'm saying this is I grew 3 blue cheese last year and 2 of them were in 100 gallon smart pot and 1 in the box and the two that were grown in the smatpots yield more. My backyard dirt sucks nothing but rocks and it's a pain to dig so I just grow them in the box and I don't till the ground.  I saw a video on youtube and the guys AO is a monster...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF2DFM19Boc[/quote]

11. [/QUOTE] 
    Shasta County. you?

12. A little north..  

How's your AO? I'm having problem with mine the new leaves growth is smaller than the old leaves and it's turing light green. I feed some age old grow,calmag great white mycorrihizae and transplanted them to 2 gallon pots. I'm gonna give them some Alaska fish on the next watering.

Attached Files:

14. #14 JUSTHILLBILLY, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    Here's my latest pic, few days ago
    I am going to put her in a 5-10  ( not sure what bag ) Gal smart pot this weekend i hope

Attached Files:

15. #15 JUSTHILLBILLY, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    New pic today of her and just put her in a 10gal SP

Attached Files:

Yours looks very healthy and green.Is it normal when the new leaves growth is light green? My other strains new leaves growth is light green. I'm not sure why my AO isn't growing as good as before and  when they got transplant to 2 gallon pots there's a lot of roots at the bottom and not so much on the side. I'm gonna feed them with more nutes and see if it'll get bigger in a week.

17. #17 JUSTHILLBILLY, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    How long till you plant? I would put her in a 5 or 7 gal pot.
    Mine will be in this 10gal smart pot till the first week of June, went from
    2g hard pot to this one, she will be good size on plant day

New growth tends to be lite green but gets nice and dark quick

I'm gonna start to plant in few more weeks.

19. How's your AO doing?

20. She is getting large, going to cage her up in the next day or 2. Will
    Toss a pic up her soon