If You Are Definitely The Furthest Thing From A Juggalo, Is Cool To Still Paint Your Face Like One And Crash Parties And Yell icp Aint Nothin To Fuck

Discussion in 'General' started by KeAk da Kief, Apr 18, 2014.

1. wit".....Aint nothin to "fuck with" was what I was trying to fit.  But yeah is it morally appropriate to crash parties pretending to be a drunk stupid ass juggalo?

2. Depends.

Do you like being kicked in the balls?

3. Juggalos are still around? 

4. #4 KeAk da Kief, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014

Yead dude and with a vengence

5. I'll just leave this here...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl5Rtz_q4ac

6. no, it's better to crash parties dressed like samurais with swords singing "wu-tang aint nuttin to fuck with"

7. [​IMG]

If you do this, for the love of God please videotape it

8. Be careful. Juggalos get jumped on sight in my city. Seriously. Everyone fucking hates them. Fuckers chased me with an axe when i was in 8th grade.

9. yes definitely just the other day i was talking to this creepy dude who said he was the leader of all juggalos and is in the juggalo mafia

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.

10. #10 -Martyr, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014

Insane Clown Posse has nothing to do with morality, so impersonating one- as well as the implications of impersonating one, also have nothing to do with morality. You could say being tolerant of other people's lifestyles, has something to do with morality. True. But when you are painting your face and adopt a stupid lifestyle based off of a shitty group that only redneck hicks appreciate, there's little incentive to be tolerant. If I don't respect the group you worship, it's nearly impossible for me to respect you- having built a lifestyle around them.

11. You can...If you want to go to hell. :cool:

12. sounds like a stupid thing to do whether you're a juggao or not.

13. #14 El Duderino, Apr 18, 2014
    Juggalo's back with a vengeance... hilarious. 

and relax with the "redneck hicks." ICP is from Detroit. and last i checked. Texas has the largest population of redneck hicks than any other state, and they arent too popular in my area(Houston), except with angry, angst filled high school students. 

its better to attend the party as normal but crash a hoe's vagina with your dick!

14. If you wanna see Stone Cold stunner a juggalo, gimmie a hell yeah!

15. #16 El Duderino, Apr 18, 2014
    do likes count as a "Hell yea" or do i actually have to type it? AWW! too late.

you better have an army of GIF's for all occasions and threads on this site! like 250 gigs worth!

16. #17 2Pac, Apr 18, 2014
    You gotta type it, Mr. The Dude.

Although I can't psychically stunner a juggalo yet, as I don't have photoshop...I mean my leg hurts. Gimmie a few hours. 

17. when Steve Austin retired from the WWF, thats when i stopped watching. i remember when he brought in a beer truck!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Who cares if people like icp get over it

19.  you have hypothetically made a mistake.

But i shall spare your life this once.

Dont fuck up again bruh