Need Help Finding A Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mightyliang, Apr 18, 2014.

1. #1 mightyliang, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    so i have a 150-200$ budget and i really want to get a good vaporizer. any suggestions? anyone know where i can find a good deal on some vaporizers seeing as 420 is just right around the corner? 

i dont care about portability. im stuck between arizer solo, da buddha, and the arizer extreme q4

i've looked them up on ebay and they all range ~$140-150 but if I look at the retail price for example, the arizer extreme q4 on the manufaturar website, it costs ~$230-240. Why is there so much of a price difference? Are the ones sold on ebay fake? (the ebay listing says they are authorized sellers).....?

2. Vapir No2

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir

3. In the late 70's early 80's I played around with a cookie tin with electronics (on off switch) inside. There was a baby food jar on the top with a car cigarette lighter within. The idea was push button till wisps of smoke, stop the on , unscrew jar and inhale goodness. Pain in the ass but it was a conserve the weed machine. 
    Fast forward to last year and I met a dab rig for the first time. Heating a nail with butane and squishing wax with a red hot glass rod. Pretty scary if you ask me. If the failure rate is 1 in 10,000 than there must be a thousand people a day getting marked by hot toys. I'll pass.
    Got a "Chinese knock off" vaporiser and while not knocked out I see we have gotten a long way towards convenience and accuracy. 
    Got a NO2 and like the digital accuracy and delivery but a little small for my tastes (and appetite).
    Got a Da Buddha and am very happy. Like the control and the fact that it is made of inexpensive materials so that the manufacturer can offer a lifetime warranty ($25 plus shipping) to repair any model. Does anyone know the story behind this, the best invention of the last century? How on earth did they devise this?
    I am thoroughly medicated and feel like a Native American and the buffalo. (we use every part of the gift and thank the Spirits.) Reclaim wand hash, cookies from butter and the ever popular peace pipe.
    You would think that that guy is all set. He tried a few things , found a sweet spot and is happy.
    But NO! VAS (vaporizer acquisition syndrome) strikes again.
    I am looking at log vapes (E Nano, Underdog.....) for further conservation and I currently have the Herbaliser in for verification. I am hoping for the best invention of this century.
    I read many different newsgroups and can't believe how this fell under my radar. I am presently attempting to give my acquaintances a chance to catch up.
    It seems that everyone has their own opinion and just like every other purchase you make you need to do some research. 
    There isn't a one size fits all answer. Do you want portable? Stealthy? Hard Hitter? Glass, balloon or whip?Your budget is yours, I can't see in your wallet.

4. I have the solo, very efficient, vapor taste good, descent battery and probaly the easiest vaporizer to clean. I bought mine from authorize retailer for little more money than on eBay, just to ensure I got a real one with warranty.

5. Based on the information you provided out of those three I'd personally choose the extreme q. I own the solo, which I love, but consider not quite a portable unit or an at home unit. Also if you like the dual function of the extreme, like I do, then also check out the herbalaire.

6. That website has a bunch of cheap junk...

Get a log vape like the enano or underdog.