Born In The Wrong Time Period

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by A Bong A Day, Apr 18, 2014.

1. People be arguing as if it's possible to go back in time lol

I wished I had been born during the time of Alexander the Great, Buddha, Ashoka, or to live through the 1960's.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anywhere between 1920-50's because then you didn't see hybrid humans like I do wearing pajamas throughtout the day daily.

3. I don't know, growing up in the 90s was pretty boss.

Just enough technology without being tethered to shit. Life was good.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I agree with this. Being a kid in the nineties was the 36 triple D natural tits!

• Like Like x 2
  5. No, I'm pretty modern...

6. #26 davida0829, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    there are 6 times I can think of living in

1 medieval times knights/castles/ barbarian hordes just cool shit
    2 1930s-1950s mobsters/ just hugely cool stuff going down women weren't thirsty as fuck they where actually respectable etc
    3 back when my dad was younger 1970-80s would have been pretty dope chill in with my stoned dad
    4 1990s like someone mentioned just enough tech not to much where everyone is buried in it.
    5 1995-2010 would have been dope being 21 in those days an not a youngin

6 1850-1915 opium dens every where unmentionables where legal AND extremely plentiful (over the counter meds/coke in coca cola) (this is my inner junkies fantasy time)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #27 davida0829, Apr 21, 2014
    Sorry dbl post again...

8. Star Wars would be the past though, wouldn't it?

9. Yes, exactly what I came here to say. always felt like that haha.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wish I was born in a few, ancient Egypt, pirates, medieval times. I would go with medieval times

• Like Like x 1
  11. i wish i was born in 84

12. I was born in 92 I think I should've been born in probably 83-86

13. And I'd be fucking a bitch that looks like that blonde bitch off Game of Thrones. Take no prisoners, heads on pikes. God damn I wish I had a time-machine. 

14. I used to feel this but when I get high as ballz that feeling goes away :)

15. I think a lot of you have a very innacurate idea of what life was like before the 20th century.

• Like Like x 2
  16. #36 Vicious, Apr 21, 2014
    About 60 years too early. Or perhaps just in the right time.  You guys are living in time with advances, comforts and technologies never witnessed in history, not only that but progress is going at an exponentially explosive rate. Don't take this time for granted. We're at a make or break time were we can see humanity transgress or burn itself to the ground.

17. wish i was born during the mid 70s so i could have lived through the 90s, the acid, the raves, it all looks so  :hello:  :yay:

Ya man I always feel like I would have been a bad ass Conquistador 

19. #39 andy85258, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Iv'e thought about it, then i remember how life sucked balls before the 20th century

• Like Like x 1
  20. I should have been born in a different reality

• Like Like x 1