Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Strain Should I Buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omegafreak01, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Hey I'll be meeting up with my dealer pretty soon and he is selling Lemon skunk, amnesia and chiesel. I Havent tried any of them before and was wondering if you can help me make a decision. I've only had hybred weed before like White Widow and such.

I was thinking lemon skunk but I'm not to sure, what do you guys think?

2. I would choose the Amnesia, but thats because I love a nice sativa.

3. I personally like skunk but just go check leafly and pick the one that interests you

4. Get the one that looks the best and forget about the name brand lol unless they are all fire then choose what you like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I ended up getting Amnesia, they all looked really good but that one smelt amazing. Thanks for the replies