Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I The Only One Who Hates Blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J to tha ROC, Apr 18, 2014.

1. I've put 2 g's in a blunt and only gotten as high as a few bowls out of my bong, so just seems like a waste to me  :confused_2:

2. No I feel you man, Only bowls and bongs for me because anything that is constantly burning wastes so much damn bud it's not even funny. The only exception is when i'm hanging out with a bunch (usually 10+) of people then i'll roll a blunt or joint only if I have more than a half oz and if someone else, or more, throws in.

If those terms are not met then we fill up a few bowls.

3. blunts are gross, but why the fuck would u put tobacco in a joint thats just disgusting

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. used to have to smoke blunts to get high off that brick... since i quit smokin that bull shit, any more than a joint seems excessive..

5. #25 Stormy Sea, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014

All the french people I know would scoff at me if I rolled a pure joint and ask what the hell I was doing, and the majority of americans I know scoff at me if I don't... 

People are odd. To each their own. It's my preference, I like the taste and the feeling better, that's why.  :metal:

It's actually not that uncommon, I don't know why you're so surprised... oh well.

6. I rather smoke out of glass any day. Glass is 10x better then blunts or joints ever could be.

7. I don't like blunts for 2 reasons. 1 they are harsh and 2 they are made from tobacco. 

8. I love blunts. Roll them juicy jays. Its a shame in canada cause harper is planning to ban them. Gotta stock up before ban

9. No blunts, they smell great but my lungs can not handle it. Also just quit smoking cigs about 2 months ago so I want to do the least amount of harm when I smoke trees. Like the above post: glass. Always and forever.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You're not. I can count on one hand the number of times I've smoked a blunt by myself. I may smoke one with my friends every once in a while, but alone I prefer glass. Blunts are too harsh for me. 

11. #31 Doc-J, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    I dont like blounts either, if i roll something it is going to be a joint.

In all fairness though, I cant stand cheap gas station cigars either. As far as tobacco goes those are about as close to schwag as it gets. Might be different if someone used a good cigar.

12. I'm not agreeing with you. I despise blunts..cigar tobacco was never intended to be inhaled and only kids who dont know any better like em..I am just applauding yor right to do something that the mods will not allow ME to do..and thats to call someone "an idiot"...cuz the world is full of them and callin a spade a spade should be an american right.

13. the French eat snails. They dont know good weed from crap. Tobacco is a killer.

14. #34 Jingo Dookstain, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    I don't mind smoking blunts, I'm not gonna be a pansy about it... but if I had my choice I'd go with some RAW papers.

I do notice that everyone I smoke with likes to put blunts on some higher level. Pretty annoying, but whatever floats their boat. If it's their weed, I don't argue.

15. I like smokin blunts once in a while cuz that's the only thing I'm pro at rolling. But since it's harder to get the smell of weed and dutches out of my car, I mainly use my incredibowl

I've never coughed after taking a hit 😁
    And my eyes never get red 😎
    #VisineWho ??

16. Blunts are aight, but they're very harsh on the lungs, they do get me high though. Joints are less irritant, but I suck at rolling them lol. This reminds me -- I need to get new glass.

17. I love blunts and joints

18. Hate them. Dont taste good. Make lips and fingers reek and that black phlegm i cough up mixed with tabacco poisoning just isnt fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. No. I really dont like them cuz ruins flavor for me, i prefer methods that deliver proper flavor

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Finally, someone points out the obvious. A blunt is a cigar, and you're not supposed to inhale cigar smoke. I don't understand how people look past this...:wacko: