Fails While Stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bob6546, Apr 18, 2014.

1. #21 wtfjusthappened, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Iv told gc this before, but it was 2 or 3 years ago so ill refresh everyone's memory.

I was toking with a buddy, and we had just gone by a burger joint and picked up bacon cheese burgers.

We were smoking a bowl topped with hash, needless to say I was ripped off my gourd.

While passing the bowl, it got jostled and some hash fell out. I reached down and grabbed what appeared to be hash and stuffed it in the bowl. Needless to say it wasn't hash, instead it was a piece of hamburger meat.

Being the noob smoker I was, and being as I high as I was, I proceeded to rip the shit out of it, ignoring all the snapping, crackling, and sizzling.

After I cleared it I coughed my ass off and almost through up. Shit was fucked. Dont smoke food my friends.

2. Drunk guys "Chick was high as fuck....free zebra cake though... niiiiiice"

3. oh man I have it pretty tame...smoking a joint while biking any ways half way through my second joint it goes out so I try to relight it while biking .....being as high as I was I focused to much on lighting the joint and almost flopped over.