Fails While Stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bob6546, Apr 18, 2014.

1. ok so recently i got my self into a bit of a situation. so a few days ago me and my friend were stoned inside of a cargo truck thing at night, and we decided to run to of it at top speed, i was running ahead and i looked back when i looked forward again i ran head first full running speed into a thick tree branch. my eye got really bruised and swollen and cut. when i came home i told my mom and dad the truth, but they didn't believe me, they thought i got jumped, my mom got mad and said that's what happens when you get into weed. my dad didn't really care. the next day when i went to school i told people i ran into a tree but everyone thought i  got jumped and now the school thinks ii got jumped and so do the teachers. only one person really knows what happened. what are some of your fails that have happened while stoned.

2. Haha. That sounds pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I'm honestly surprised they wouldn't believe you and I'm even more surprised they didn't try to call the cops or something and same with the teachers at your school. Sounds like your pretty young, probably shouldn't smoke until you are older and out of high school.

Anyway, my epic fail when I have been stoned is when I decided to go for a walk when I was really blown. I just kept getting distracted and walking further than I wanted or going past a street I wanted to turn on. Haha. It was more of an adventure really. Something I wot really don't night again. HAHA.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 crazybrad621, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Shit that was the wrong post my bad

4. #4 zaroode, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    A fail that turned into a win, it was crazy. 
    So me and my friend were burning at the top of my schools bleachers. Then 2 guys with flashlights walk through the school to the football field, the stopped on the field (right next to the bleachers)  me and my friend both thought we should go. So we pack up and slowly get up and start walking down the stairs. The stairs were really slippery that night and my right foot slipped forward and I was already falling back. Then I somehow did a freak reaction thing where I managed to magically get my right foot back on the stair when I was already falling back. It sounds really dumb the way I was falling, but if you can picture it right it was crazy. 

So an easy fail where those guys could've easily caught me because I would've slammed by head against the stairs if I actually fell.
    From fail to win though just like that. 

5. I once took an O Chem test while stoned and got a D. lol 

6. Was at my camp with my brother and dog. Fucking around with the dog.

For some reason I was running from him and heard him coming so jumped out of the way.

Turns out he was not directly behind me so I lept right in front of him and got destroyed since he is like a buck twenty.

My brother said it was the hardest hit he has seen in person outside of sports.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. One time I was walking blazed to shit!!! It was like 1 in the morning. I had decided not to wear shoes on my walk. With Started 6 hours ago. I ended up stoping at a friends house and once again got blazed. I call my friend creaking out saying I'm lost and it's dark and I was afraid of getting raped....once again.....blazed! Anyway turns out I was like 4 blocks away from home the hole time.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Currin_0, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    10th grade I waked and baked and took 3 shots of fireball and went to school...2nd period came around and it was french class.. boring as shit class i slept everyday got a c+ lol but anyways we were doing skits and talking in french in front of the whole class.. my group of 4 got up and i just started saying my lines way early and out of order and got confused and just sat back down my group was still up there like wtf? So was the whole class.. it was pretty embarrassing lol

9. I would tell peeps the " you were jumped" story. The other one makes you look like an idiot lol

10. Lmao my friend did this in high school it was Spanish class and we both smoked before it. We had like presentations to do. Mine wasn't on this day but his was. So he goes up there and takes his report with him I'm just sitting with the class watching. He starts talking in Spanish then just like spaced out and totally forgot what he was doing. Then he finished the report in English and just sat down. It was funny and awkward lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. After a 2 month t break I smoked a bong with hash on top of the bowl pack and then smoked a 4 gram joint with 2 other people. Walked into a garden fence and it took out my knees and I ate COMPLETE shit

Pimp your elevations

12. #12 4r5t6y7, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    at 16 y/o, Me and two friends, smoking a blunt on a staircase of a park, late at night.  A Fake cop crown vic car stops in the middle of the street and shines his spot light at us.  Looking back now I know it was fake as he didn't chase us, but at the stoned moment, we dipped ( my friend through the blunt on the steps and I noticed that ).  We went separate ways into this large un used football field.  I head to this person's backyard with two trees about 4 feet apart, thought I had a clear path.  I hit the metal gate between the two trees and flipped over it and landed on my back and head.  Stunned and dazed, I got up and went to the side of the house to regain myself.  This whole event from the spot light to the side of the house took place within a minute. It was a huge fail.  

The next day I went to the spot and retrieved the roach, without notifying my fellow friends.  I smoked it all myself.  Later on my friend recommended we go back to the spot to retrieve said blunt, and I agreed knowing in my head the funny truth.

13. The biggest fail for me was when I was eating a ice cream sandwich stoned and decided I only wanted the ice cream so I pulled the chocolate off. Then being so excited to eat the ice cream I for some reason put the chocolate on my bed so I could focus on the delicious vanilla ice cream (my favorite). And then because I completely forgot about it i sat all in the chocolate ruining a bed spread and pants..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. We used to stick a Mars bar down our sleeping drunk mates boxers.

The look on thier faces is priceless when they first wake up. Lol

Some try to sneak to bathroom without saying anything lol

15. Trying to turn my computer up with the T/V remote

Bradley_T_Bleezie

16. Waiting for a stop sign to turn green. haha the only thing I could say is that "just making sure it was safe"
    Another thing when I was 16 or 17 I slept at my friends house and got blazed as shit then when I woke up I had about a 3/4 inch vertical cut on my nose and I don't know how it had got there and neither did my friends. I assumed that I cut it when I was sleeping cause the pillow I used had a semi sharp zipper but I couldn't prove it and it seemed unlikely. When my dad asked me I couldn't really think of an excuse that didn't sound ridiculous so I just told him I didn't know and he said something along the lines of "that's what happens when you get all gooned up"

17. I was at the store to pull cash to buy. I had just grabbed a little ¢.75 zebra cake and was checking out at the self check, high as tits. All of the sudden these two middle aged drunk white trash mother fuckers get in line behind me even though there are other registers open. I got nervous as fuck, and my boyfriend was waiting by the door so I was on my own.
    Then all of a sudden one of the guys goes "You're too pretty to be going to the store in this neighborhood high at night." I started trying to pull my cash faster while ignoring these dudes and I enter my pin wrong. One of them goes "Oh babe, don't be nervous, you want us to walk you to your car? We'll take goooood care of you." And starts laughing. I finally got my cash pulled and walked away leaving my zebra cake on the register and one of them goes "Hey girl, you forgot your munchies" and I finally turned around and look at them with my glassy red eyes and go "What zebra cake?" In the loudest, most stoned voice possible and then proceed to practically run out of there while everyone in the area just stared at me because I just yelled at the dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Tried to keep a straight face in a serious situation... It always goes like this: :mellow: :mellow: :) :mellow: :D :lol: :lol::lol:

19. Got my ex wife pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. #20 Rainy Daze, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    I was driving stoned eating a mcdonalds hash brown i was full so I went to throw it out the window. My window wasn't open and hash brown went everywhere and there was a huge grease mark lol.