When Was The First Time You Got Caught Smoking Weed By Your Parents? My Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lovemary18, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Got caught by my mom when I walked into the house eyes bright red. She just asked if I was high I said yes. This was a few months ago. Shes cool with it and said she would blaze with me. :huh:

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I used to smoke at least a bowl daily. It was always in the shower an most of the time my mom was there but I guess she was always too busy to smell it. I was smoking in my shower after a long day. It never once occurred to me to cover the crack under the door so the smell leaked out. I smoked more than usual that day and My mom just happens to walk by the bathroom and I hear her yelling and imedietly realize I messed up. I wash out the pipe throw it in a empty shampoo bottle ( she never found it) and open the door as smoke fills the hallway. She yells at me, searches my room finds a couple empty packs of zig zags, some bag bottoms, 3 lighters, a cigarette(I was 17 at the time), and my brand new sack that hadn't even been opened yet. Next morning boom, she wakes me up early as hell after keeping me up all night promising to never do it again. She takes me to a counseling center for a crisis evaluation and I end up stuck going to counseling for the next 5 months lol. After everything calmed down Im smoking again just bought a new bong 2 weeks ago. Can't wait to move out and smoke in peace next month .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Good luck move out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I was 16. My sister, a friend and I were hotboxing my car at a local dam. All of the sudden this car rolls up and its my mom and her friend. She looks pissed. We opened the door and the smoke pours out, mixing with the dust from the gravel road . After the dust settles and the smoke clears, the driver opens her window and a big cloud of smoke rolls out... Mom leans across the driver and tells us, "take her home and you two get your asses home." We get home, mom makes us a few pizzas and keeps giving us dirty looks. I couldn't look her in the eye. We didn't get punished, just the 'if I catch you again I'll make you smoke a whole bag in front of me' speech.

These days we burn with her.

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. First time I got caught I was 15 and blew smoke out of my bathroom window straight into my mum walking outside and I didn't realise hahaha.
    Long story short mum didn't mind too much.

Sent from Godzilla

6. Holy shit OP, go take some engl

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Holy shit OP, go take some English classes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i was 17 or 18, and i came home stoned as fuck and instead of going to my room like a smart stoner, my dumbass headed straight for the kitchen to make something to eat, mom walks up, looks at me and gets into kill mode and shes like I SWEAR IF YOURE ON ANYTHING and i was like no i swear, but she knew , she probably had just been hoping it wasnt true

9. Never been caught "green handed" always had time to hide the joint or bowl... but there have been at least 1000 times I walked in to get the evil stare from my mother. Or the, "man that smells like some really good pot!" Sarcastic bitchiness. Id usually try to smoke and then go work on something so id have a reason for being gone so long.

10. The first time I got caught smoking was over Winter Break. I picked up over 4 Gs just to smoke the whole break. I smoked my room and the bathroom out like 4 times, while I was taking a hot showers. You couldn't smell anything from either room. And then one day I smoked a bowl and a blunt in the Bathroom, and didn't cover the door with towel, didn't ventilate the room, didn't open the window, and didn't spray. So my dad came upstairs and busted me red handed with the bowl in my hand and blowing smoke out. He yelled at me and asked me what I was doing, I said I was smoking Tobacco but he isn't stupid. I got sent downstairs and was told to sit in the Living Room's Table for about like 15 minutes while getting yelled at by my parents. Then when I went upstairs my dad asked me if I had anymore weed and I said no. So I packed another bowl in a grandfather pipe and smoked in it my room with no care in the world. Then both of my parents came upstairs talking about the bud I just smoked and told me to tell them where the rest of the bud was. I said I just smoked but the didn't believe me and raided my whole room. And eventually they found my Bowl and the left over gram I still hadn't smoked yet.

11. My mom freaked the fuck out when I was in 7th or 8th grade. I stupidly smoked in my sisters room hoping she wouldn't think it's me(I was the only one home) and she smelled it and started saying I wasn't her son, etc ,etc but it's all good now. she never found the bud or bowl I used 

12. #32 BroughtFromHome, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    Twitching from the grammar.

"snaked throw the windows so as my girlfriend"

great story though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. About 6 friends stop to detail where we`d party Who was coming when one was sparked up in the back yard My mom came home from work I handed off to a friend & got her in the house fast 

14. Smoking in my room thinking my dad was asleep (was 17) and I hear him wake up. There was no smell but my bong was on the floor and my screen was off the window. He walks in and ask why then walks around and finds my bong. He was pissed, my mom cried. took my bong which to this day is still alive somewhere in the house, my sister will never tell me though. Grounded for a month with no friends, phone or car. My parents have never been around weed so they're also the type that thinks it will ruin me, kills brain cells, cancer, etc.

15. #35 ReZəЯ-0иe, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    i just got caught last night. I've been smoking weed on a regular basis for the last 2 years until recently when i decided to buy a volcano vaporizer. my parents never noticed me wondering around the house stoned and since i kept my weed in a very obvious place (as well as the smell) i didn't think they'd notice or know what it was, i was half buzzed when my dad asked me why i had a vaporizer in my room and marched up to my room the minute i did so i quickly stuffed the weed and bag for the vaporizer into an old pencil case i use to keep all my pipes together and hid it in my draws. he kept asking questions and wouldn't let me go until he had the bag for it, at that time i really regretted putting them in the same place  :( after arguing it took about an hour before i confessed to taking weed. he didn't seem that angry to be honest but my mum defiantly was. my dad said he was going to chuck it all out so i told him how much the vaporizer costs and told him that were better off selling, which he really wasn't happy about.
    my vaporizer is now in my parents room and they wont let me touch it and are forcing me to sell it. I've not thought of a plan to get it back yet but if anyone has any ideas they would be very much appreciated  :)
    i might as well nick it back since i'll probably end up buying 1 when i move out...

16. #36 illabreezy, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    Some of you guys got some fucked up parents. Like what is wrong with the world.

I know kids that have had unmentionable addictions and stolen shit from everyone and their parents still try to help them. I think ya'lls parents think you suck or something. Lol

Got called out on it once in high school, nothing ever came of it. I keep my appearance snappy so as to not give it away. Haha

^^^ if you steal it back they will know. At this point the only thing you can do is have a "friend"(aka yourself) who wants it and give them the cash for the product and stash it somewhere. But honestly you'd be better off not smoking til you move out at this point

17. i did mean nick as an expression for take, i must of been typing too fast to know what i was saying :)

yes that's what i was thinking, will need to do more thinking to make it sound believable :/ i get what you mean about waiting, still not awhile to wait though since things are s**t in the UK at the moment

18. Had some friends over one night and we chonged up the basement. 15 minutes after my friends leave, my dad walks downstairs and peaks his head through the doorway at the top of the basement stairs.

Dad: "Hey, it smells like joints down there."

Me: "I'm the only one down here..." (Not sure what that even means)

Dad: "I forgot to record House of Lies, can you set that up?"

Me: "Sure."

Lol, never been brought up since.

19. 26 and still living at home (failure to launch millenia stuck in junior college) and one random shit type day...
    Uncle (avid drunk who lives on downstairs couch) starts some shit, flips a batch fit and has his brother (my dad) leave work and come home. ...
    according to the uncle I was off my "meds" and needed help (don't forget his daily alcoholism)... long story shorter... dad corners me in my room and punches me in the face while I'm sitting down behind my laptop and my mom is watching trying to "stop" my dad. I grit my teeth and don't hit him back... so mom puts on a stream of tears and calls the cops to the house she walked out on because things won't change here....
    bear with me here... so then cops arrive and sobbing mom (also a heavy set stoner) pitches them some bs story and all of the adults before me forcibly make me take an SSRI pill to "calm me down."

Worst part of this whole ordeal was mom just wanted to "confiscate" my 12" glass on glass bong, 3 bubblers, and my favorite, FAVORITE spoon. T_T
    And this was just because I forgot about Mother's Day ONE TIME [​IMG]

20. I remember the first time i got caught like it was yesterday. i was in the ninth grade, i was a honestly quite an idiot because i would have my buddy bring a half oz of regs to my house, then go to my room blaze a few bowls and not even give a shit if it smelt lol. after about 2 or 3 weeks of doing it my mom kept asking me why i smelt like weed. and i would always say the same thing (i have noo idea) and finally she caught on after i used cologne to cover the smell up and she busted up in my room and i was sitting at my computer desk smoking a fat bowl, she seen the bowl but i had my my weed stashed in a deoderant tube and she never found it and it was sitting right there beside my bowl lol.. i miss being free and careless.