Least Toxic Rolling Paper Brand

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Clampit, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Just wondering which type / brand of cigarette paper is best for smoking?
    I usually roll 'pinners' and sometimes I cut of 1/3 of the paper's width, so that there's less paper to inhale.
    I'm curently using Rizla silver, and the blue Rizzlas, and also plain white Zig Zags.

2. Man, who cares brah. You're smoking weed. It's not exactly a healthy thing to do to begin with.
    Least toxic rolling paper, lol. That just makes me laugh. Just toke and chill my man.

3. Oh really.  I been smoking for 42 years.
    How 'bout you?
    I forgot more than U know.

4. 42 years and you're just now wondering about rolling paper.....

5. Get some raws there unrefined and made with hemp gumlines there supposed to burn better? IMO there the best papers, you can get them on Amazon dirt cheap

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. Try scott toilet papers

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I used to be a zig zag guy, but now I only use Raw king size organic hemp papers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You're smoking. It's not healthy in the first place and it won't be healthy with less processed paper so just deal with it. Smoke whatever as long as it doesn't contain like pure cyanide. Smoke whatever tastes nice, that's how I judge.

9. Organic raws
    The white ones, not the brown ones.
    They burn super smooth, have little to no added taste, and roll really easily

10. Heard they were 'shitty'!

[​IMG]

12. these are awesome, little different rolling/burning than zig zag, but you get the hang of them. all hemp.

Attached Files:

13. Seriously some of you need to chill out, the guys just asking what papers are healthy is it really such a crime to take your own health into consideration? 

Raws are meant to be pretty organic(unbleached), i'd steer clear from silver rizzla - I hear they contain chlorine, I love blue though

14. Thanks, Samz!  I'll dump them.
    I'll check out your suggestions.

15. they have cellulose papers. so you are buring plant on plant haha

Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I use silver tips . Don't know how much healthier they are then regular ol zig zags, but they make my smoke much more tasty.

Sent from your mom's phone.

17. yikes.

18. Zig zags are horrible as shit! Use raws

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. You should try the pure hemp paper the white one not the unbleached ones they burn too fast.
    At least its hemp paper so its all from the same plants lol

20. OCB, Raw or Elements are all really good papers! Buy a couple of packs of each of Amazon or Ebay and test them out in the UK I get 5 packs of OCB on amazon for £2.74 and a 5 pack of Raw is £3.99 or £3.95 on Ebay for 5 packs of Elements!

[​IMG]