Would You Smoke Pot If It Didnt Get You High?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeathMadeTangible, Apr 17, 2014.

1. And if you answered yes, do you currently smoke cigarettes?

2. No way. Especially not at the prices I pay.

3. What value would it have to add to my life, in that situation?

4. Yes the CBD is still very beneficial.

5. Would it still be expensive and illegal?

6. If it didn't get you high I don't think it would exist as a drug

7. what kind of question is that? if it didn't get you high, why the fuck would you be smoking it in the first place?

8. Yeah op, you gotta add specifics.

I know cigs don't get you high like everyone thinks but it technically does, relaxation/change in Head and body feeling. Would this hypothetical weed do this? It tastes better than tobacco, and if it had similar effects I'd buy it.

couldnt of said it better

10. I would definitely smoke weed if it didn't get me high. I used to smoke cigarettes and I enjoyed smoking I just didn't like the health risks. If I could smoke weed without getting high it'd be a great substitute, as long as the taste and smell remains I'd be fine with it.

11. I actually can't stand the taste or the smell so I'd stay a mile away.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

12. No.

OP can you think of anyone who smokes dirt? Or lawn grass? Seems kinda detrimental at that point, dont it?

People smoke cigars for the taste and not any sort of buzz or high, just like some people have one drink for the taste and not 3 or 4 to get drunk. some of you are ignorant as fuck.

As to the person who asked if theyd have the same effect as cigarettes i doubt it but pretty much any smoke that you inhale will get you a bit lightheaded at least and like someone else pointed out cannabis does have other things beside thc which are beneficial to the body. 

I'd smoke weed if it didn't get me high, a good cuban cigar runs me $12-20 at least and i prefer some good tasting weed to tobacco. they already have that legal smoke shit but that stuff doesnt taste anything like the real thing 

14. if i still had to pay the prices i do now, then there's no way in hell i'd still smoke weed. If it was really cheap and/or legal i would because it would be kind of like smoking cigarettes, but a way better experience because of the smell and taste, even if it wouldn't get you high. 

15. #15 gentleman, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    uhhhh no...?

brb while I do something bad for my health which has no benefit

16. I love the smell and taste. Would i smoke it? Prolly not. Would i keep it around just to smell it? Sure would.

17. I don't smoke pot.

I vape it. 

18. No, I wouldn't.

19. Like CBD? Yes. If it didn't get me high, but in some way still calmed me down then of course. 

20. No that would be like smoking tobacco without any nicotine.