Do You Smoke Weed Everyday?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Apr 17, 2014.

1. I smoke weed more than every day

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I vape before work everyday.  It helps.  
    You don't smoke.  you vape.

3. No. Even if i could, I wouldn't. After a while, my tolerance goes way up (especially with indica). Then I take a 3-4 day t break and when I come back, that first high hits me like a sledgehammer.

4. yeah
     i dont smoke 24/7 but i smoke through out the day.  Usually every 4-6 hours

5. I don't, for the most part. I've done it enough times to know that smoking all day is just not for me. I just feel off and different. I don't like it.
    I do smoke nightly though. Usually a few hours before bed. In fact, it looks like my nightly bowl is going to be soon. I got some new (free) stuff that I wanna try. It looks like the closest thing we have to reggie around here, which is what most others would call low-grade mids, but as we all know looks can be deceiving. And it smells like thanksgiving rofl 

6. Hahaha that I do  :laughing:

7. I also say I smoke even though I vape just to go along with the conversation.

8. #28 Weedity, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Nice.

I wasn't trying to go along with that conversation. This one I did. 

9. GASP.....I don't know what we were talking about :/

10. uh yeah, what do you think I am? not a pothead?

11. All good buddy, neither do I  :smoke:

But back on this subject, sometimes I think about becoming a every day smoker again, Only issue is the money and how unproductive it used to make me at times. Always was tired when I was an every day smoker. Certainly get more done now that I only do it once or twice a week, plus saves money. 

12. I just dropped a small bowl of weed onto my keyboard.....

13.  I pretty much smoke nightly, with the occassional break here and there. I try to not get absolutely torched though. Just a nice, solid relaxing buzz that makes for a great night's sleep.

14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0i62GnQoo0

:bongin: :gc_rocks:

15. why would I be here if I didn't wow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. this too. sometimes shit happens

17. Yeah like running out of weed :bongin:

18. Yeah lol….not really proud of it tho.

But last month or so… ive been cutting down on how much I smoke, and try to only smoke for a reward at the end of the day.

I gotta get more serious about lookin for a decent job….so im tryin to ease up…