Point Of Steam Roller?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by plastikboy, Apr 17, 2014.

1. #1 plastikboy, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    I was checking out what a chillum or steam roller is and what ive learned is that its a particularly harsh smoke, its MASSIVE and its looks stupid IMO 
    are there any advantages to using one or is just one of those things that cant be explained

2. My preferred method of smoking. I'll never forget the first time i used one, way better than my first bong hit. It is a bit harsh but i bought a steam roller bubbler and it is amazing! Advantage: gets you really high. Although a lot of people i hang out with hate them, just gotta give it a try!
    View attachment 1415368

3. #3 Markcus, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    I've used chillums before and you can get them so they aren't massive, the one i had was probably about 3 or 4 inches and was made out of glass and it worked pretty well although it can be a bit harsh but i'd get one just to say you've tried it haha :smoke:

forgot that i tried a steam roller also lol, tried it a couple days ago (found it in my grandmother' :hippie: s house) and i liked it, was pretty smooth

4. Taking hits from a Chillum is like a taking harsher hits from a spoon pipe, but they can more stealthy. Steam rollers are essentially bongs without water, huge hits and big cough, in other words, very high!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Steamrollers are the shit. If you want to get rid of your virgin lungs, use a steamroller

6. I love chillums when they're used the traditional way
    I prefer that hit over even the smoothest bong, and second only to a vapor bong

7. Thats a sick piece man
    I need to get me one of those

8. Thank's it is my favorite!... I got it online about 2 years ago but i think now it's a vaporizer only site, i was gonna get one for my friend but now i can not find any like it sadly..

9. My steamroller was my second piece and I still have it roughly 4 years later. I love the thing its a way of mixing up the smoking routine, like the other guy said its a portable bong without water.

10. Its like s bong... Pipe... Mix lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. steam rollers give a nice blast of flavor.. bongs are smoother but nothing beats that flavor. :yummy:

12. Steam roller is used to deliver a higher volume of smoke to your lungs the way a bong would, gets you motherfucking ripped but at the cost of hacking out a lung, imo bongs are way better for this then a roller.

13. just bought a gravlab mini steamroller the other day for $40 from my local smoke shop (rip off i know) and ive been lovin it, smooth big hits for such a small piece, plus you can amplify the smoke from joints with them too!