Suddenly Remembering Vivid/weird Dreams?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sterph, Apr 17, 2014.

1. So I have always had the usual effects of not being able to remember dreams with marijuana. When I would take a break, it would be after 2 nights or so that I would start remembering them again, and then they would go away when I returned to smoking. Recently though, I took a break about 2 weeks ago and when I returned I began to remember them slightly. In the last few nights they have been weird and extremely vivid and uncomfortable to me. I have not changed my smoking, eating, drinking, sleeping, exercise, drug, ANY habits lately. I don't know how I feel about this because the dreams are so strange and have been creepy. Any thoughts why this is happening suddenly??

2. i can't get a good nights sleep without weed. i get crazy, lucid dreams that make me not want to go to sleep. i hope you figure out the cause.

lets not perpetuate a falsehood...most people do not remember dreams, without regard to pot, alcohol or other drugs...marijuana and not remembering dreaming are yet another myth pushed by anti marijuana groups...

I recall most of my dreams by I'm one of those types...ya, one of those types too... :wave:

That's a good point. Regardless of the myth of it, it does seem strange to me that I have always not remembered my dreams when I awake when smoking, remembered them during my breaks, and this time I am remembering them while smoking again for the first time. 

I have always wanted to recall my dreams, these ones I have been remembering though are just so strange and creepy!  :wacko:

look into "dream walking"

you may like the idea of recalling dreams and controlling them...

Good idea! I have always wanted to learn how to control my dreams for lucid dreaming