Self Made Automatic Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Waldekvilvoorde, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Hi fellow tokers!

So I was thinking about making my own automatic bong! I was first using an waterfall bong = less weed, good hits. But still, i'm used to toking a good bong who filters the smoke through water first. So first of all, when I go out and chill with my mates, I try to catch my water back in my waterbottle, so me and my friend can re-use it, instead of always pouring new water in the bong. I used a tube so it would pour perfectly, without spilling any water, into the other bottle. But somehow the tube was not big enough because my bong was pulling really slowly, I had the feeling it was burning the weed a little bit TOO slow. Now I wanted to make a long downstem, so my waterfallbong, filters the smoke like a normal bong. With some extra adaptation, regarding catching back the water, I would have my very own "automatic" bong. Just light it, and it prepares a clean hit for you.

But I already tried several downstems, but it just don't seem to work. When I let the water flow out of the bong, there are no bubbles. (I always experiment without using weed, so maybe I should try it with smoke?) Apperently, no matter how big I make my downstem, it doesn't seem to pull hard enough so the air/smoke goes completely through the stem, through the water in my lungs. Only when the stem isn't anymore in the water, there is some airflow. Please you guys can you help me?

If you have any ideas regarding the stem/catching the water, feel free to shoot! I also like to take my bonghits as healthy as I can (that's why I really want it to percolate), so if you have any tips or ideas on that, shoot again!

Loves

Waldeeek

Attached Files:

2. I did this with a Sobe green tea bottle before. Thing would milk like crazy. Look up that video on YouTube for some inspiration.