Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got A Half Oz Of Some Raspberry Kush, Needs A Little Drying?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mystonedmind, Apr 17, 2014.

1. so i bought this half oz (11 grams technically) for about 30 bucks, it just needs a little drying, i was wondering if i should wrap it in napkins and put it back in the bag? the buds dont cherry right in a bowl but they hit fine in a bong, although im feeling like they would be more potent if they were more properly dried

anyways how do 

2. Throw the bit of bud you want to smoke in the freezer for a few minutes then it will have dried a bit and will grind and burn smooth.

3. okay so the bud is dry enough that when weighed it looks like it weighs the same as some other weed that is bone dry but my dealer said it needs drying and it didnt cherry well. im wondering if this will effect the potency of the high greatly if i get it bone dry. if it really doesnt matter im just gonna blaze anyways. shit im like 6 bowls in and im pretty fucked up

4. Yeah reading this it sounds like your a fairly stoned ha, I think your weed might just be sticky not wet (hard to tell by teading) I just got a bag of sticky bud and the freezer trick worked, does it feel sticky or damp? If its damp you can use the lamp shade trick to do a quick dry.

5. Set a gram or two aside to smoke out of the bong. And dry the rest out, just put it in a mason jar and leave the lid off over night once or twice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. you sound high as shit haha

7. i smoked the fuck out of it and it was fine. my dealer said he had to dry it in a paper bag or something and im like ok i think it just needs t to cure a but more so that it will cherry and not be so harsh. its really hard to smokea chillum without weed that lights on fire

8. 30 bucks?!? Wtf I need to move to where you reside lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. This. Haha