Man Shot Wife After Eating Pot Cookie. (More Great News From Colorado)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SneakyBurrito, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Read a study recently that said in KC physical spousal abuse goes up over 30 percent the day after the chiefs lose. So we should probably ban football too. Sarcastiball anyone?

2. Some reefer madness bullshit right there

3. They put the police dispatcher on administrative leave. That woman was on the phone for a whole 12mins before he killed her!

4. Sounds more like salvia shit...Mary is sweet and peaceful

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. But in the meantime, never mind that, and let's all go on a little reefer madness media escapade, shall we?
    Consider how many anti-depressant drugs have their warnings of hallucinations, suicidal thoughts etc right in their advertising.
    Any article which does not immediately look to see which PHARMA drugs a person is on is total prohibitionist bullshit.
    It just makes me sad that anyone could possibly fall for this reefer madness.

6. Marijuana doesn't make you do stupid stuff like alcohol. You're always in control. It's like drinking 10 red bulls, then jumping off a cliff and blaming it on red bull for not giving you wings.

7. More propaganda. What the article hasn't shared with us is this. He was WASTED on alcohol also had oxy zanny and meth in his system but hey.. It's the weed edible that set it all off right? They really know the average American is a fucking moron who believes anything said on the news. So in reality this story is like nazi propaganda against the Jews. It's just myths

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I've met people with every known get out of your body substance in them along with weed. but of course anything bad that happens to them is the weeds fault not the 40 different prescrip meds they got off the street and took at one time. a zombie nation they are creating...

9. I was in college and came back from the gas station to my apartments.  Its a 3 story building and we get the steps leading up the floors, and there is a crowd of people.  This guy is laying on the ground bleeding from his head....they said he jumped off the 2nd level and landed on his head....dude was drunk as shit.  How many times can people do stupid ass shit on alcohol and it is never brought up about making alcohol illegal b/c of the deaths associated with it, but god damn this plant that grows like a weed.  Fuck it isn't meant to be here, god/allah/buddha made a mistake!!  For every death associated with weed, I can show you thousands of more deaths associated with prescription drugs, alcohol, sharks, snakes on a plane, etc. 

10. that sounds just like the one about the kid who fell off the 2nd story balcony at a hotel in denver after eating his first medical grade edible haha. Always great to see how they blow it soo out of proportion when things like this are happening in every city everyday around the world

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum

11. that sounds just like the one about the kid who fell off the 2nd story balcony at a hotel in denver after eating his first medical grade edible haha. Always great to see how they blow it soo out of proportion when things like this are happening in every city everyday around the world

12. that sounds just like the one about the kid who fell off the 2nd story balcony at a hotel in denver after eating his first medical grade edible haha. Always great to see how they blow it soo out of proportion when things like this are happening in every city everyday around the world

13. Yes, drunken student fell to death climbing out onto a roof at the state Univ here recently too.
    Another fell into the river in Chicago after dropping their cell phone on the ice and going after it in a drunken stupor.
    No calls to ban alcohol in response. Incredible.

14. Probably realized that he had been eating bunk cookies his whole adulthood, because his wife couldn't make cannabutter correctly. Thousands of dollars down the drain. 

15. Obviously he needed more cookies as he wasn't medicated enough. Obviously a psycho, partaking in our beloved herb. Don't condemn the herb for his behavior, as the herb obviously doesn't make people just pick up a gun and shoot people. If anything it makes it so you can't pick anything up or even move.