Hey Guys Nj Amateur Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lovepeacelyssa, Apr 17, 2014.

1. My caught story is hardly entertaining lol. When I lived at home I had always been a good kid and responsible and all of that. I'd come home at curfew, keep things clean, studied and was lkke the model kid. But then my boyfriend at the time started wanting to hang out more and I started missing homework and stuff. And then my parents just started looking for things to keep me at home again. Literally searching.

So one day my stepmother is raiding my room when I'm at school (the bitch was bored I guess) and she just so happened to find my bong. Now I had been smoking previously, and never before had to worry because I didn't really make it obvious and my parents had never raided my room before. For. No. Frickin. Reason.

So I come home, expecting to smoke some of my wonderful, quality, expensive, delicious blue dream, and this bitch meets me at the door with all of my crap in the trash. My bongs, my pips, my weed, my vapes, my fucking lighters. Shit, even the incense I used to cover the smell. And then I was lectured for hours upon hours about how weed will ruin your life and is a gateway drug and all of that.

So theres my caught story.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I had to promise I would never smoke weed again, and flush my weed myself. Waste of $60.

3. Hi I just moved to New Jersey & need new connections & smoking buddies! If you or anyone you know would be down to sell or blaze up with me, message me. (-:

4. I'm
    In jersey tooooooo get at me all jersey people

5. Hey what's up NJ people. Haven't been on these boards in a while as I've had to take a work related hiatus but looking to get back in the game. Would be cool to meet up with others from the area. In from Somerset but up in Morris now.