Hey Guys Nj Amateur Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lovepeacelyssa, Apr 17, 2014.

1. So hi! Lol my name is Alyssa, and I've smoked a bit by myself but it gets boring... i'm new to this site, so I'm looking forward to making pothead friends from all over (feel free to message me lol I'm never doing anything :p other then smoking). Any other people from Jersey feel free to introduce yourself so that we can smoke together or something! Anywho, have a great day blades! 😄😘✌

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hi I'm new to :)
    How do you get bored smoking by yourself? It's so fun, especially going to the cinema by yourself stoned! Like OMG yes.
    I'm from Australia so it's kinda hard to relate the prices and advice on here sometimes, but I picked up on abit of lingo :p

Time does not exist... Let that resinate.

3. Well nothing is ever truly boring when stoned lol. Actually everything is always fun and exciting when I'm on cloud nine. But I figure that it'd be even MORE fun to do it with really cool people that you just enjoy being around.
    But how are things in Australia? I'm actually quite curious.

4. True, it's being in good company I find amplifies my high and the laughs can go one for hours about the same thing. Aus is good, bud is deece and the weather is chilling out so it's about time for some seshs out in the chill nature, nothing like a good fat exhale in the morning. I live in the south end (Melbourne) but up north had a Cyclone recently :eek:

I'm dry for 4/20 but I'll be getting a 1/2 for $110 next week. Your question was really vague so my reply was an all rounder :p
    How's the US? Bud seems more legit there. People here don't even have strain names, let alone know strain types or have anything but flower...

5. Eh the U.S is doing quite well. About to have my morning wake and bake :)

Really it all depends on who you're getting your bud from. The guy I get mines from on a regular basis just gives me what he has at the time. It's always really good quality, but I usually don't have any choice in the strain. But when I know that I'm going to have a large get together and I need to order in bulk, I go to another guy who gives me a wide variety of products, all very high quality, but expensive as all hell. My favorite is the blue dream :).

Do you have a favorite strain? And how do you like to smoke yours?

6. welcome to the city :wave:

to both of you

:bongin: :gc_rocks:

7. Welcome to GC. In Jersey as well.

8. I get mine from a dude in a car, that's all I know about him. I used to get it from one of my mates but I've since moved cities, he had some really good stuff and was super reliable. The dude in the car is not so much, but hey it's the one of the two only connects I've had since moving here.

So far I've only known the strain of bud I picked up on three separate occasions, One was White Widow, another Northern Lights, and Purple Haze (well that's what my mate told me anyway)

My favourite out of the three was White Widow, it hit me hard and fast. I was out cold within 30-45mins of smoking.

I smoke mostly bongs, although all my pieces are homemade with glass down stems and cones. I love me a Joint for a morning kick starter. But yeah good ol bongs, waste nothing spare nothing.
    Apple pipes my fav if I'm on a nature sesh.

How much do you usually pick up at a time? And What's your preferred smoking method?

9. thanks dude!

10. coolio! What part?

11. i used to live in the camden area

12. I have yet to try an apple pipe, but I really want to.

Since my tolerance still has yet to kock in (thank god) a little bit does the job for me. For myself on a weekly basis I'll order two dime pre-rolls and a dime baggy (I save the baggy for particularly stressful days, since it packs such a punch.). I can always get about 3-4 uses out of both blunt rolls, so I do it atleast once a day.

I don't really have much of a preferred method. I'm usually open to anything. I enjoy using a bong and using my glass, but a joint is just as good for me.

So what do you do when you're high? I know that a lot of people just get the munchies and go to sleep, but some (like me lol) actually have individual activities that they enjoy doing while high. And how often do you do it?

13. I used to love Camden when I was a kid (I don't know why lol) and know the area pretty well. Right now I reside in New Brunswick (Rutgers woot woot!)

14. #14 walterbishop, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014

Somerset County. You?

edit: just read you're in NB. Not too far from where I'm at.

15. Yeah...my parents wanted me to be close lol they live off of Easton and I'm required to vist daily.

16. I love going to the movies high, it's like my #1 thing to do, meditation is close second. I just love to try have out of body expiriences, I've only yet had one for like 30 seconds and flinched. I also do the usual stuff like keep smoking, play video games, clean the house. Going on an adventure or mission to get munchies is also something I do often while stoned.

About 3 weeks ago was my first time in 3 months, so I don't do it for a long period of time. I usually smoke once (at night most the time) or twice a day for a 1 or 2 months straight. ☺️ I take breaks regularly, to prove to myself I'm not dependant on it and to keep my tolerance low. So when I go to do those activities high, it's a true adventure. 😄

When was the first time you smoked? And what's your "highest I've ever been" story?

17. First time was with my ex boyfriend last year. I used to be a huge prude and thought that pot was the devil...yeah lol. He used to tease me about it on a regular basis and one day I kind of got sick of him talking crap so I snatched his bong while him and his buddies were toking...and almost died from the amount of coughing lol. But still I enjoyed, but didn't want to become addicted (because back then I thought that it was possible to become addicted to pot lol), and I didn't do it again for another 6 months. I only started again when I visited my cousin, whom I also bh the way did not know was a huge pothead. As soon as I got into the car with her and her fiance, I was immediately offered a spliff. Which I obviously smoked lol. And for the rest of that weekend I was just a nonstop mellow high.

And the highest I've ever been was with my last dealer guy. I went to his apartment (where his girlfriend made us edibles...I will always have the biggest girl crush on that chick I swear) and we just kept taking these huge bong hits. At some I was pretty sure that there was a unicorn in the room and I just kept shaking his shoulder and pointing out the unicorn. Turned out it was just this really trippy poster. I also actually ended up making out with his girlfriend at some point that night (and I'm not even lesbian or bi...but she was pretty hot).

Whats was your highest experience? What was some of the craziest crap you did while high? And last but mot least when did you start? Oh and actually one more...whats your favorite food while high?

18. The highest I've ever been with when I was at my mates after a 3 month break, we were in a hurry to go get more weed (an ounce) so we were smoking a few bowls out of a homemade piece (it's was a Gatorade bong, I was 16 lol that's the best we could get) we were matching bowls with his mum. So we ended up having 5-6 each, this is where shit got weird. We walk out of the room to go to the dealers house, as we are walking out, I start trippin'. I can't hear anything and my vision becomes this blackness (almost like looking through a pin hole.)

We started walking and it was raining so his my offered us a little pink umbrella, of course I took that shit he didn't want it. So the whole way to the dealers I'm tripping the fuck out while talking to my mate, we get to the dealers (my other mates mum haha) I'd never been there before so I was awkwardly standing in the hallway stoned out of my mind and my other mate rooms out of his room, we talk and then we leave. To go back to the original house and his mum make homemade pizza! Best munchies ever!

I haven't really done much crazy crap, I'm the peaceful one. So the stupidest thing I've done while stoned was when the fish and chip store owner (Chinese, with broken English, she also another friends mum) was trying to just give us our order, she said "here's your order," and I randomly said chicken salt thanks . And she opened up the order and put more salt. I found that super funny and my mate and a random dude were laughing for like 10minutes hahaha.

I first smoked weed when I was 12. Left it for a year or so and smoked with my best mate, since I don't like drinking (It makes me a fuckhead) and I'm nice and chill any other time.

Although I wouldn't recommend any other kids do it at that age.

My favorite food while stoned is cereal, any type is fine. We don't have lucky charms here but if we did OMG I'd be a happy stoner (already am)

Did you get high the first time you smoked? Do your parents know you smoke? Have you ever Dabbed?

I've Never done anything but Flower or edibles :(
    They are still good though, I feel like bud is kinda like masturbating, where as Bho concentrates would be Sex. If you understand that analogy. Hahah

19. (I'm high at this exact moment so excuse any spelling errors)

The first time after all of the coughing from the initial bong hit I didn't feel it immediately so I took around three or four more hits until I couldn't feel my toes.

My parents have caught me twice, but they're really uptight so I had to tell them that I quit. Which is annoying because when I get high off of my ass these days in my room I have to air out the whole place and spray it so much that I practically can't breathe.

Excuse my stupidity (or innocence. Whichever one you prefer lol) butbi always here stuff like dabs and I have nooooo idea in hell what it means or is or anything. That and a lot of pothead lingo. Again....excuse my stupidity.

20. Dabs are a THC concentrate, its just all the oils on the plant turned into a smokable Semi-solid substance. It's like 98% THC if you get the good shit. So apparently it's like amazing :) I hope to try it when I come over to the U.S. You need a whole different piece to smoke it. Look up coralreefer on YouTube she does dabs all the time and Bud.

Yeah I'm not sure if I should tell my dad, my mum knows and lives somewhere else. And I've caught dad smoking a joint, when he was drunk but he acts like he hasn't done it before when we talk about drugs and seems to look down upon it. He hasn't caught me yet.

Hahaha please tell me how you got caught? I love caught stories :p