Unconventionally Attractive Traits

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hermione420, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Everyone's attracted to some things that may be a little unconventional, feet is big for some people. Me, I like jawlines.

Olivia Wilde's is amazing
    [​IMG]

Share some of yours if you have any (weird things you find attractive, not jawlines).

Let's not shame anyone for theirs either

2. I find soft hair attractive. And long legs on men. Maybe im actually a lesbian? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 PhunkyPhoenix, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    First off I'd like to state the fact that Olivia Wilde is ridiculously gorgeous. 

There seems to be a lot of girls who find prominent jawlines attractive, I have an apparent jawline and have been complimented by a few different women which I find only slightly odd but I'm not complaining.  :confused_2: 

This isn't entirely "unconventional" but I find a woman with an athletic physique and small breasts extremely attractive, especially if the woman is a brunette.

I also find that hazel/brown eyes almost always get my attention. 

Disclaimer: I enjoy most body types and I don't hold my attraction to one particular body type such as the one mentioned above, it is just a preference.

Edit: I also find wizards attractive.  :ey: 

4. Freckles are cute.

[​IMG]

5. I like girls that have eyes like zoey deschannel. Kinda puffy looking.
    Those eyes make me want to put my Dick in those sockets....

Also, I love chicks with that loose earlobe.

Hazel eyes are the best, then the brown eyes, or a dark skinned girl with icey blues.... Havent seen a girl pull off green yet

6. Collarbones.

7. Collarbones, veins, porcelain-pale skin, thick dyed hair, small hands, general tinyness, the list can go on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Big, thick, full, bushy, dark eyebrows.
    On men and women.
    I love them so much.

9. Im not sure how unconventional this is, but based on many men's fantasy girls Im guessing its not the most common of preferences.

But I think average girls are the sexiest, ones that don't break mirrors, and ones that don't look like super models. I just like the average look, its more natural, and natural is something I love, Im 100% against makeup, and the notion that its necessary, girls are infinitely sexier if they are comfortable with how they look naturally. With one exception. Hairy legs, no me gusta.

But thats just the woman herself, I also find tattoos and piercings extremely sexy, really any unique traits, like heterochromia, vertical pupils (cats eyes), pointed ears etc.

But those are just preferences, personality is what Im after, if she's got that, we can make it work

10. I love nice thick eyebrows too. Totally forgot about that one lol 

11. I'm telling you legs is where it's at!

12. Some girls just have the particular cheeks and lips that makes their smile look all catty and coy and that just drives me crazy,

13. Noses.

I like a nice small nose, you know, not to big, not to small though. A nice cute nose, ties the face together.

14. I'm really attracted to girls that don't wear make up or nail polish, no hair dye or any piercings either. I prefer my chicks au naturale.

15. Girls with crooked teeth. Not like totally jacked up and distracting, but noticeably askew.. yeah, that's super sexy.
    Imperfections, in general, I really like.

16. Ah, the list goes on and on. 

Short hair! Idk, I never liked long hair on guys. A pretty smile, and I'm sold. I love love love smiles  :hello:

17. Girls with wonky smiles. A smile thats just a bit flawed. Not totally flawed but just a bit. It just seems so much more realistic when the smiles real like that and it makes me want to smile too when i see the genuine joy on a girls lips.

Girls with huge breasts. My first girlfriend spoiled me on triple D's. We used to sit in my basement for hours not doing anything. Just me laying on her chest and her singing to me and playing with my hair. I miss her still.

But yea shes pretty much spoiled me. Now i seriously love skinny girls with oversized breasts. And i mean natural breats that are kinda saggy too. Not fake perfect ones. But those natural, sexy, oversized super jugs. OMG. Probably never find a girl like that again. But i'll hold out for her.

18. i have the biggest girl crush on olivia wilde for some reason

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.

19. #20 makeitsleet, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014

How could you??

[​IMG]

This thread is slowly mutating into an Emma Watson appreciation thread...