Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible Info

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Recreational smoker, Apr 17, 2014.

1. #1 Recreational smoker, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    So to start off I've been a weekend smoker for the past year or so. Tomorrow im getting a free cookie from my buddy. I need to know if i can function during class to the point were i wont raise suspicion. I dont know the potency facts, all i know is that it is medical. If i eat half the cookie can i act normal enough (like a smoking high normal) or not?  

2. I'd recommend trying a quarter of the cookie before you eat it at school. I definitely wouldn't eat edibles in class, cottonmouth would destroy me. I wouldn't recommend trying anything you've never done before outside a safe location. I wish I could help some more but nobody can really predict your tolerance or how you personally would react to it.

3. Thanks for trying. I have been high at school (smoking) but I know edibles intensify the high

4. We don't know, how can someone answer this question if you didn't provide enough information for us.

I would guess half the cookie wouldn't give you away if you know how to control yourself. You can eat the other half 1.5 hrs later if you're not as high as you'd like to be. Eye drops, a bottle of water, and gum help in public situations.

My suggestion is to eat the edible when you're not in school so that you won't have to deal with the problem of not functioning like your sober self.