Leaves Twisting And Curling Down

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bootheel Bandit, Apr 17, 2014.

1. I have went into flower a week ago. Im in Coco and water with the complete line of General Hydroponics nutes. Since going into flower ive had some strains leave tips curl sideways and some downwards. I water every 3 days and keep my ph good except for that last day befor watering it gets high. I also have a Super Lemon Haze strain that is growing crazy and Im afraid it will get too tall for my other plants to get good light. Is there anything I can do to stunt the growth? I FIMed it 2 times during veg but it still wont stop growing. I have a T5 light with bloom bulbs in a closet with an LSD strain under it. I could put the Super Lemon in the closet with has more room for height and move the LSD to the tent Im growing the 6 strains in but Id rather figure out a way to keep it under the HPS in the tent but at the rate it going it will be too tall. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is my first grow. Also overall how do they look for my 1st grow? Should I expect a good yield? All the strains are good yielders and all top notch strains with severa cannabis cup winners.

Attached Files:

2. Someone hel

Thank God for this herb and this day. Peace, love, smoke, and give thanks.

3. Pics with the HPS off would be nice

4. What's the temp?