Could Have Fucked My Buddies Mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by furittus, Apr 17, 2014.

1. To give some background, my best friend of 10 years or so has a mom who is a hairdresser. He said I can come swing by her house today and she will cut my hair for free.
    So of course im down for that.

I go over to her house and her son is not there and she's cooking pasta. We go downstairs and she starts cutting my hair and we catch up a bit, talk about life etc. At this point she's rubbing my hair and puts gel in it referencing the movie something about mary. She becomes persistent in asking about my age. You know that feeling when you know someone is dtf? kept getting that vibe.

Im on may way out the house as I have thanked her multiple times on the haircut. she invites me to stay over for supper. Kept getting that feeling that she wanted me to stay.

Has anyone else been in a situation like this before? and would you go through with it?
    I dont think I would just because its the mother of my brother so to speak, what are your opinions?

TLDR, Pretty sure I could have fucked my best friends mom.

She is a good looking woman as well.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Something about mary, uses cum as hair gel

Attached Files:

3. #3 hurpdaflerp, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    you should definaty bang your friends mom.  then if you ever get in a fight with him you always have, i banged your mom. lol

she wanted you to stay for dinner? she wants the d

4. Had a chance to fuck my best friends sister but couldnt. She was a big slut too.

He told me later he knew she wanted me and thought i was his only true friend because i didnt.

But maybe your friend doesnt care. Mine did.

Youd both regret it later. Her more than you.

5. of course you shouldnt fuck your best friends mom. theres plenty of cougars out there, best friends are pretty damn rare. 

6. is she hot?

7. Not something I would do out of respect of my best friend. I could be wrong but it seemed pretty obvious

8. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Unwittingly, if I may add  :smoking:

10. You said you have been friends with her son for around 10 years, so she might just be comfortable with you and thought it'd be courteous to ask if you wanted to stay for supper.

Although, I do know exactly what you mean about the "dtf vibe".  :laughing: 

11. elaborate please

12. You'll be kicking yourself in the ass for the rest of your life....for not doing it...

13. Ya but at the same time I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt

14. i could've done a lot of things, but i didn't

15. @[member="furittus"]
    Yeah, if it wasn't for the friend factor...oh, well

16. NO. I advise you not to get your hair cut by her again.

17. Why? she's probably the best hairdresser ive had so far

18. If your a fuck you could do it and your buddy would never find out unless you told people. If your the soft type I wouldn't do it cause you'd be super guilty. Might have to tell the priest your sins lol.

19. You should make up little excuses to come see her from time to time. One day shell come out of the bathroom in her underwear or something. Quickly take out your phone and snap some pics... now blackmail her into paying your cell phone bill/car insurance etc. You dont cross the line and you get free shit, its a win/win

20. dtf means down to fuck