Dwc Slime

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by holyreefer, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Yes it is I use the entire fox farm lineup and the big bloom colors everything it's the organic mix for their lineup....
    What's your personal with the h2o2? Does it leave a funny taste or stop growth?
    It does seem a little scary don't have interest in losing X Amounts months of work

2. Jus read some negative shit about h202 in my research. If youre gonna put h202 in there might as well put chlorine imo.

I like to think adding enzymes and ro filtered water keeps things alive in there.

Some people are all about being completely sterile. In plants, I diagree with that mentality wholeheartedly.

3. H2o2 will keep anaerobic bacteria at bay and also add oxygen to the water at the same time, win win. I use it, I haven't ever seen any negative effects. I'd rather use h2o2 as I know exactly what it is over any store bought magic potion that could contain anything and you wouldn't even know it

4. I def trust and back up your claims.. I've used H2O2 with some root rot and has worked wonders. I usually put about 150-200ml in my res. I'm running a 25-30 gallon res though. For a 5 gallon I would probably put some around 25-50ml each bucket. I do this at least 1-2 times a week.. My res temp were high. But now I keep them low with ICE bottles. Works like magic. And on top of the UC roots.

5. Now I use the 3% H2O2 you would get from a pharmacy. It's again $.88 for a liter. I buy $10.00 worth and I'm good for a grow