Portable Bud Vape With Little Smell

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by trailmixorz, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys first post here. 

I'm looking into getting a portable vape (preferably a pen) for when I'm on the go or just chilling with my friends. I know you can't really eliminate the smell of dry herb, but I wan't something that wouldn't smell a lot so I can smoke in my house. 

Oils and wax aren't common around me and when it is it's way overpriced, so that's why I'm sticking with good ol' bud. 

Budget is under $100.

Thanks.

2. Vape pens will not vape bud.

Considering your budget, and considering that you want a vape that doesn't smell very much, look into the MFLB.

3. what he said MFLB!

-Mr. J-

4. g-pen snoop dogg model
    mflb

5. MFLB is $150 at my headshop but i talked him down $30 and I've had mine for about a year now.
    It is amazing! If you hit it right, you can have absolutely NO smell.

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

6. Launch box it is.
    How would you hit it to have little to no smell? Is it easy because I'm gonna have to show my friends too

7. #7 Eclipsetuner, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Vaporizers don't burn the herb, more like bake it (which turns THC to vapor), so the smell isn't nearly as strong.

The MFLB does have a very small learning curve, but its defintely not rocket science. The hardest thing for me is getting the bud down to a really fine grind. (If you get a vape, you'll definitely need a grinder.)

Small edit: A common trick with covering up the smell when using a vape is to make some microwave popcorn. The two smells are quite similar, and you have munchies after.

8. This exactly.
    Just read the little MFLB Manual booklet that comes with it and you'll be perfectly fine. It's easy to use.
    You'll need a grinder if you don't have one because the bud needs to be quite fine to get the most out of it.

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

9. #9 keefwizard54, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Get a Davinci man. I bought mine a couple days ago for $113.00 off of ebay from some vaporizer store in california and they threw in a free grinder too. it works great and barely smells at all if I use a sploof. It heats up very quickly and my only complaint is the little brush that comes with it to help you clean it falls apart quickly. Other than that though, great buy. here's a picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files: