Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Weed Plant Fell Over

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MotleySabbath, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I can't find the right topic for this... But it fell over and the whole little plant was out. It was through it's first stage and it was tiny. But the roots are out with it. Can I still put it back?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes replant it put a stick next to it to prop it up. And give it a good water down.

3. Yeah if nothing broke you're probably fine. ^^ Staking the plant is a good idea, it'll give it somewhere to lean until it's healed.

4. [​IMG]
    Na, really tho, I hate when that happens.

5. BRYSON! Dawg, sometimes its better not to let people like Leo, or dad know about us smoking weed, we can get in trouble or we might get jacked, dont I honestly think dad was trying to kill it.