Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maui Waui???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by youngscarface, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Been getting some headies from my guy here on the gulfcoast. Shits pretty hard to come by here believe it or not, but I'm on my third oz of it. Its nice but he's been calling it maui Waui which i know to be an extinct strain. So what do you guys think on genetics?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some maui I was getting on a daily basis about a year ago.
    But before that, the maui I was getting was some tropical trippy ass weed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks good, where on the Gulf Coast are you? Looks like some stuff that's been through houston

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Mississippi

5. Lol Maui wowie isn't extinct....

• Like Like x 3
  6. We can't help you on the genetics but it looks very nice. :smoke:   I don't think Maui Waui is extinct
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. I could of sworn it went the way of Acapulco Gold

8. Lol, uhh acapulco gold isn't gone either

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Kris Benwa, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    When did it go extinct? My buddy came across some two summers ago

10. Lol I don't think kinds of weed becomes extint. Someone's smoking it out there somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. ...lol i don't know where i was misinformed about these extinct strains

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 _inhaledeep, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Yeah definitely not extinct, I've smoked this strain out here in Honolulu and that looks just like it. maybe u meant 'exotic'

• Like Like x 1
  13. Maui Waui is pure Sativa, not a trace of indica in it

14. I've got 2 plants getting ready to see the sun.  :hello:
    They look strong, and I just started giving them a little something to get them ready. 
    It says they need plenty of attention, but I can't find details yet. Back to the search... :)

Damn I hope Harvest season is good to me...  :)

15. The one I grew wanted more nitrogen than the other strains I had, watch for that

16. Veg or flower? 
    And Thanks...

17. Flower mostly

18. I've had a couple of different cuts of Maui in my time, and tbh this looks a lot like one I got a few years back, around Christmas, that was crossed with Strawberry Cough. Maui is very, very distinctive by it's all-Sativa high, and if your dealer is getting legit shit, it's bud you will never forget. I love that strain. :smoking:

19. well it definitely looks good that's for sure

20. I still believe most strains look almost exactly the same. The bud of any strain can take on a familier shape, and the orange hairs and dark to lime green color is pretty universal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1