First Pc Grow, Cfls, Nirvana Northern Lights

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by vindicate7, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Temps have still gotten to 90 inside the case even after being moved indoors, so I pulled the 2x 27W CFLs out and am just running with the 125W til they finish.  Heres a picture showing some of the heat stress.

[​IMG]

If you look closely, you can notice some of the bud sites I used to have are missing.  My son hit this plant with a vacuum cleaner attachment when I had it out foliar feeding it, and broke a big bud site :(  So I dried it out for a few days, then smoked it :)  Not the best taste, as the plant hasn't been flushed yet, but it works!  I cut a couple of the sucker buds off too so all the plant energy will to to finishing these remaining buds.

[​IMG]

Classic example of heat stress.  Also, I'm just giving the plant water from here on out to flush it out with nutrients.  Then maybe in two weeks, the fun of cutting it!

2. What's your temps in your home?
    They say your temps in the case gna be about 10 degrees hotter than your room temp and with the bigger bulb you may want to add a few extra degrees. I try to keep my house at about 70F so my case, at it's hottest is about 82F. Your gna wana control that heat for obvious reasons but also I read that heat makes her smell a hell of a lot more so if your grow is stealth..this is something you wana think about