Mind Completely Blown....

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by well highdrated, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Watched some more-I think some of that is entirely plausible-The damn measurements and placements of the other pyramids across from there get me-when he shows about how they line up to true north-the whole calendar thing-not just lined up to Sirius-but that as well..and they are a straight measurement from Giza pyramids..wtf...and yeah all the stones were pretty remarkable.

He makes some interesting assertions for sure-all of that about Annunaki is all harder to show of course. Anything is possible until you prove it's not. There are definitely some links from early African history that the people there have made.

I just think about why they would've been fucking with us...and then just have a hands off policy now. Man it would do us a hell of a solid to come on down and blast religion away.

Perhaps they're hands are just not as obvious as we'd like? Sometimes the best way to dismantle something big is to take it down real slow.

Besides, too much help would be detrimental to our evolution. We need to discover things in our own time, when we're ready, or not, as the case may be. If they do have an agenda, or are assisting us subtly, we probably need to raise our game before we might be worthy of open contact. After all, who would willingly walk into a lunatic asylum where the inmates run around with guns?

• Like Like x 2
  3. They are around-for sure-I forget if I put it this thread-I've witnessed them, completely sober, with my entire family (6), fly out at the beach over the water in the sky. Straight talk. I was talking about Annunaki up there in my post, not that they are here once in a while-fly bys. I'll tell you though they can definitely cloak themselves. They would split into three and then a formation then a couple would go black. Then they'd come up completely somewhere else separated. they turned different colors-fluctuating between a bright white and then a weird orange. Sometimes they zigged. None of us moved-haha-my adrenalin was pumping. wtf? Its hard to know why they hang out for awhile and then zing off. I was first to be skeptical before that happened. 

As for actual intervention-yes, I've always thought they're staying away because we're such dumb asses. They're just around to see if we snuff ourselves out..haah-or what we can figure out-the whole experiment thing. Anything like that could've already killed us off- even today- real quick with some geological means. Or just have us turn against each other-like in the episode of the Twilight Zone-great human nature stories btw.  :smoke:

so you are fine with them chiseling 2+ millions stones? then measuring each one with a compass-like device to make sure they are level? that's a reasonable explanation? 2.5 tons per stone... just chisel at it for a bit, then tie a rope around it and lift it up with a pulley.. yep that ought to do it.

Above are some of the fallacies about the Pyramids. In truth the Great Pyramid doesn't contain 2, 000, 000 stones, but around 685, 000. The original figure was based on the Pyramid being built of evenly sized stones all the way through it, but we know now that it is built over a rock and brick core. The stones themselves are not of a uniform size, weight and shape, and there is a rubble fill between two of its layers with some easy to transport with two men. The pyramid is amazing, not miraculous or mysterious.

The idea that the Pyramids were built using some secret, forgotten or alien power falls apart for one good reason. The Pyramids (there are over a hundred of them) were built in plain sight, the three at Giza visible from the nile. Nobody out of the tens of thousands of people who worked on them and watched them being built ever mentioned anything about seeing levitating blocks. Not one single mention in a papyrus, no Egyptian legends about the time they once had great power. You could not silence so many people, many of whom came seasonaly to Egypt and then returned home to distant farms. No mention.

MelT

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anything is possible until you prove it's not.

The stories you talk about were proven to have been invented by Z Sitchin, who altered Sumerian documents, translations and illustrations. He has been proven to have lied continually.
    MelT

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dude...come on...we know its because the aliens used their super doap powers to erase their contributions in the human mind...

• Like Like x 1
    sorry but that is simply not true. you are speaking about many other pyramids that are believed to be replicas of the great pyramid.
    i'm talking about "the" pyramid not any of the other ones, which were poorly constructed and are just a fraction of the size of the great pyramid. actually it is currently estimated that there were 40,000 - 50K workers on the pyramids working for 10 - 20 years or so... which is a fact that is very hard to believe in itself.
    you don't have to do much research regarding the stones. even wikipidia states that: "2.3 million limestone blocks which most believe to have been transported from nearby quarries".. .and "The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tonnes and were transported from Aswan, more than 800 km (500 mi) away."
    (and this doesn't even cover the casing stones, which is whole other story)

how do you move an 80 ton block really? how do you set it so precisely that they are completely level?

8. Coming back to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #69 Account_Banned283, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    A species capable of interstellar travel, instead of using some of the profoundly advanced materials they must obviously have, choose to use rough and irregular stones to construct pointless triangular structures in the middle of a desert, and all for no apparent reason.

Hmmm, seems legit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. the gold mining stuff is bullshit...

Alf clearly states that in space gold is worthless, thats why most of his ship was made of gold and he sold it off on earth to buy Lynn a Ferrari...

And if you can travel millions of light years to get here, then you should be able to create gold from anything you want almost effortlessly.

One thing that has always baffled me is those elongated skulls. Sure you can make a human skull somewhat elongated using boards and whatnot starting from infancy... but some of these skulls are just too large imo. Plus, they say that you can only increase the skull size by those known methods, and not the cranial volume. Some of the skulls have 2x+ more cranial volume than most people. Also the eyes and jaw seem bigger. I also remember seeing, and reading that the structure of the skull is different than human. Have these been explained yet???

I would think you would agree with that statement-unless its pertaining to spiritual matters..haha

Not talking about shit like translations, etc-but that its interesting that all those ruins exist with the measurements, etc.  You're right-Sumerian artifacts are open to that kind of profiteering, I guess you would call it. I didn't see if this guy was 'selling' anything yet-I'm at somewhere around an hr and 15. That would influence my opinion on all of this definitely.

I was talking about interstellar visitors-the ones that have been seen by large amounts of populations at different times-and I'm not saying some aren't hoaxes-people love to do that shit. The sheer amount of hoaxing that would have to have gone on would be ridiculous. I know my family and I weren't hallucinating. They are staunch Christians too-not compatible with their belief that we're 'special'. They were aghast and remained silent. I didn't gloat too much. Now they say it's possible, but they still stick to their view of things. Surprise!

There hasn't been much scientific explanation for these things to have existed that far back-so for now-yes, it is possible. This is what science is all about, right? Hypothesize-test it out. What's up with all the frequency type shit? It's a coincidence. For some reason they dug up this quartzite-hard as hell-and built large walls-it carries a certain frequency (vibration) I would like a scientific answer.

I'm not being shitty btw..I respect your ideas/thoughts very much, MelT. I am wondering about some valid answers.

I would appreciate if people would also provide scientific explanations before treating the questioned like fruit baskets. We all bring our experiences to the table when we discuss things like this. Most of us hold values that the world would be a better place if more people could do it.

who was capable of interstellar travel?

some of the stones are very polished, some exhibit drilling technology or something of that nature, and it is almost obvious that some sort of tooling/machinery was used to work them. but no such technology existed at the time according to the popular belief... (some interesting images here: http://www.riaanbooysen.com/enigmas?start=1  .. do you think these were made with chisels?)

also the choice of stone and the placement of pyramids is not really accidental according to some theories. 

btw, it was not built in the middle of the desert but 8 miles west of nile.. which also brings up a question... why build it far off if you had to transport 80 ton blocks from the boat that brought down from the query.

... and there are many possible reasons why they were built, one that seems plausible and also relates to other sites (like Stonehenge or south African ruins) is that they were used as energy storage or transmitter devices. but definitely not tombs as most would have you believe. 

references to acoustic levitation and evidence of electromagnetism was one of the most interesting points of the presentation. very similar observations were made at other sites (namely the giza pyramids). 
    it is even believed that sound was used for healing and played and important part in construction.

also note that quartz (which vibrates naturally) structures and strange artifacts were found at these sites, which many still don't have an explanation for. 

Claims to have watched the video on ancient Egypt.. but remains ignorant on something they covered. In other words, you were more than likely full of shit when you said you watched it. You can easily drill a hole with a bow drill, copper rod, and sand. Maybe instead of being lazy and lying about being educated, you should just get yourself educated..

• Like Like x 1
  16. #76 well highdrated, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014

i'm sorry, but your video was pretty lame. i did watch all of it.
    it gives an old explanation that they used primitive tools to accomplish something that we would not be able to efficiently re-create today.

if you think that they can drill those precise holes in granite or quartz with bow or copper drill you are mistaken. i forgot the name of the Egyptologist that attempted to experiment with chiseling away at a granite stone... well his result was a tiny coarse block or something like that. anyway it was an epic failure. (you can google it if you'd like).

more imagery.. http://www.gizapyramid.com/mehler%20new%20article.htm ... what tools where used to create these? where are they now? 

17. #77 MelT, Apr 19, 2014

More myths.

many other pyramids that are believed to be replicas of the great pyramid.

Your timing is wrong and nobody believes them to be replicas. In fact the first pyramid was Djoser's Pyramid, built a good hundred years before the Great Pyramid. His was based on technology that we can prove has precedents in other structures.

Wiki  says a lot of things. It states a figure for the volume of cut stone and rubble fill, not stones themselves, which are not all of the size you say, Size matters, and cubic volume is not the number of blocks. It also says that 'blocks are fitted with precision' when in fact it is only some blocks that are. How about the casing blocks and infill?

"...The exact number of stones was orginally estimated at 2,300,000 stone blocks weighing from 2-30 tons each with some weighing as much as 70 tons. Computer calculations indicate 590,712 stone blocks were used in its construction..."

Also,  Wiki does not refute what I say above,that not all of the stones are well worked or weighed 2.5 tons as the movie states. Why does it make no mention of the hundreds of rough-hewn blocks weighing much less? How about those of a size that can be carried in a basket, or the sand in-fill, all adding to the volume?

In terms of the number of workers. Why is it so strange? And doesn't the number refute the idea that they had special technology? Conter intuitive that it should take the length of time required if it were built by hand, and not with advanced technology.

"...It seems that the largest pyramid required 20,000 and 30,000 laborers, who ended it in less than 23 years. Many European monuments took much longer. Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris was completed in two centuries...."ld

Can you tell me why nobody saw advanced technology being used to build it?

MelT

18. #78 MelT, Apr 19, 2014

None so blind...

MelT

That's because it was educational.. As I've said before, you seem to only be able to follow something that is for entertainment purposes. Which is why you'll remain ignorant on a lot of things. If you watch a documentary and aren't bored by it, you're probably not being educated by it. Weak minds are easy to entertain, and I honestly still believe you're full of shit about watching it all. And if you did, you sure as shit weren't paying attention cause your brain finds real education lame and boring.

We absolutely could do that same thing today.. but we don't have to do it their way anymore. Seriously, you think a company is going to pay a ton of people to sit there and chisel by hand day after day when they can just use our technology?

No, you find it.. cause chances are the guy you believe to be an Egyptologist isn't really one, just like the guy you thought was a real archeologist.

Typical Ancient Aliens type response. "If humans did it, why can't we find the tools?" and it's because only a dumbass wouldn't realize that things can get lost over thousands of years.. Seriously, where are your toys from childhood? Can't find them? Guess you never even had them to being with. You have any idea of the amount of information that gets lost with time? You're about as bright as a burnt out light bulb.

And, we have found plenty of tools from back then.. and drawings of them using said tools.

• Like Like x 1

? Sitchin lied and made up translations, there is no case to answer. Everything he said he made up, and we know this with absolute certainty, why do you not want to believe that?

MelT