Mind Completely Blown....

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by well highdrated, Apr 16, 2014.

you can type in anything in google followed by debunked. try kim kardashian debunked.

how do you jump to conclusion that no doors or windows = aliens? a more reasonable conclusion is that it's not a place of dwelling if it doesn't have doors nor windows. 

yeah so what? Ancient cultures built all kinds of buildings that were not dwellings. 

3. If you honestly did, you wouldn't have been confused as to why there was tool use before 200K years ago.. cause a simple search will show you that stone tool use dates back 3 million years. There's a ton of advancement that can be done in 2.8 million years. That's like the most basic, simple claim to look into and you've shown that you didn't..

wow  :hello:

these ruins exhibit very strange properties like causing gps to go out whack and raise in the heat signature of the earth's crust. maybe he lied about all this maybe there is a very logical explanation. but i don't see another one.

tool use? you mean clubs and axes? ... levers?

he is showing sophisticated tools that had some plausible relation to acoustic levitation. 
    in 1990 DeBeers mining company found a 22 thousand long shaft/tunnel made for gold excavation which was cut with laser-like precision by ...
    among many other interesting things that he shares. 

again all of his claims could be lies, doesn't make them interesting an plausible nonetheless. i have no way to verify it other than to fly there myself or find some other explanation.

p.s. i don't believe in 100% of what he says, especially when it comes to aliens... but to listen to his explanation and not find it mind blowing is actually sad, imo. you have so little imagination.  

GPS gets fucked up all the time when your in a remote location. I've done tons of wilderness adventures in Washington state, and guess what? When you get to the end of a long, dirt road miles from the neartest town and walk into the wilderness a couple miles the GPS tells you all kinds of weird shit. 

Ok so is the rase in heat temperature of the crust documented by anyone but him? Real Scientists usually get there work peer-reviewed

you obviously didn't watch the video. the gps would work fine outside the ruins and it would fail when stepped inside. all you did literally crossed over a line of stones.

i'm not sure who else is reviewing his work. but he is clearly presenting at science conferences. 

How do they know it was for gold excavation? 

And laser like precision? More like anything that is somewhat straight is claimed to be Laser-like precision.. Seen that claim a million times in regards to ancient aliens shit. He's claiming that ancient cultures have all this advanced knowledge yet they can't make something somewhat straight without aliens?

The real science stuff he talks about (the documented kind) is mind blowing. Levitating things with sound and magnets is cool, but there is nothing to suggest ancient cultures did this or had alien help in doing it

well, there is a lot of unexplained stuff.. that's kind the whole point of interest. 

it's not about "somewhat straight" it's about the size and the reason to build these tunnels and many other underground dwellings for thousands and thousands of people all over the world. why?.. 
    and do you understand what kind of technology was needed to make them 22 thousand feet deep? 
    (what about the caves in turkey?)...

Dude, you're talking to someone who used to carry a wooden axe around at my one job, around age 26, to slay dragons, pirates, and ninjas. It used to drive my boss nuts and he'd throw it away just to have me fashion something else up.. If my job (or whatever else I am doing) doesn't keep me focused and entertained, I am going to entertain myself with my imagination. You really shouldn't talk about imagination when you've shown that you can't imagine outside of the box you're shown by frauds. To sit there and listen to his explanation isn't mind blowing unless you have a weak mind.. it's actually mind numbing. The only part that I would find mind blowing is the part where I'd get duped by a song writer into thinking his is an actual archeologist..

Ever think you can't find anything else on his claims because he fabricated them? If De Beers found a tunnel that's 22,000 feet deep and cut with laser precision, there is going to be some kind of info on it other than his claim. I can't find anything, can you? I doubt you can.. cause it's not there. If you want, you can call De Beers South African location at +264 (0) 61 297 8000 and ask them, but there isn't shit about it posted on their site or any other site outside of a Tellinger site. It's because it's a lie of his, just like the many others.

Axes and clubs have been around for a long time too.. millions of years. Oldest hand axe found is over 2 million years old. Not sure about levers.

They're not scientific conferences. It's a conference held by Global BEM, which is a private organization with an obsession for "free" energy. They allied with Thrive and other various pseudoscience organizations. If it's anything, it'd be a pseudoscience conference. If they tried to hold a conference with the scientific community, they'd get laughed at.

22 thousand feet deep dude? Come on now that is absurd. The earths crust is thinner than that in places. 

Do you understand how absurd that is?

Also again: they aren't even real. 

and what about the caves in Turkey? 

i think we went over this already? the guy was a song writer and became interested in archaeology and research and actually pursued those interests. what's wrong with that?

i said above that for all i know everything he claims could be a lie... i don't have a way to check any of it unless i fly over there and do investigations myself. why am i not allowed to find this interesting, considering there are documented finding of very "strange" and inexplicable underground dwellings (like i mentioned those in turkey). 

and while those are not conferences supported by universities, he is making his work public... plenty of chance for scrutiny and debate. 

they are real...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PyBkKv-H6M

Why do you keep thinking they're inexplicable? Because The History Channel tells you? I hope you know that The History Channel is a junk channel. It used to be good many years ago, but real history bores lazy people. What they show these days is entertainment, not education..

So what is so mystical about the underground city in Turkey? It was built in soft, easy to carve volcanic rock. It was used throughout history and even written about here and there. Sure, we might not know exactly who built them.. but there's nothing mystical about it. We've had a pretty good grasp on basic math since modern day humans, and it doesn't take much more than simple geometry to build that. We weren't dumb, ancient humans pretty much had the same capacity for intelligence as we do today, it's just their knowledge base was lesser. A massive group of people working together can accomplish a lot, like carving out an underground city or building pyramids. In before "well it was done with laser accuracy", if a humans today could gather and carve that out with primitive tools to near perfect specs, which we would, then the humans from our past could too since they were... us.. We weren't dumb thousands of years ago, just less experienced.

never said there was anything mystical about them. just pointed out that we don't know how they were built or why or when.
    just like the pyramids of giza. 

and no matter how many times you'll tell me that they were dug out with shovels  and moved around with ramp and pulleys, i'm going to have my doubts. 

http://www.kultur.gov.tr/EN,39774/derinkuyu-underground-city.html
    We have a pretty good idea, but as with everything from the past the specifics can get lost.. Based on what we do know, it appears to have been built by the Phrygians and expanded throughout history by other groups of people. If it were open for use today and people were living in it, we'd probably be expanding it more til we can't expand it anymore. There's a good many more smaller underground cities around there too, and this one is even connected to another one miles away.. but still nothing mystical about them, just interesting.

As for the pyramids, they're of great personal interest to me.. but since you've already declared your doubts on them doing it and based off of your closed-open mind, I sure as hell won't be getting into it with you until you've at least watched this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZgNq-lxNXo

It's one of my favorite history documentary series. They go over real facts and theories based on real facts and the bigger picture. They don't try to entertain you with mystical music and flashy animation, they try to educate you. I have this one and the ones on Japan, India, Greece, and Rome uploaded as well. Chinese YouTube banned the episode on China though..

Just throwing this out there too, if you believe the pyramids were built by slaves, more specifically Hebrew slaves, then you really want to study it more if you have a real interest in them.

you keep saying "mystical" i said interesting.. i never said mystical. so basically you know that we have one theory... which is, you agree is interesting. "expanded throughout history by other groups of people"... really? why?

but anyway i did watch the video.
    so you are fine with them chiseling 2+ millions stones? then measuring each one with a compass-like device to make sure they are level? that's a reasonable explanation? 2.5 tons per stone... just chisel at it for a bit, then tie a rope around it and lift it up with a pulley.. yep that ought to do it.

you say a lot is left out in these "crazy" alien theories. so be it. you don't find that there is a bit "left out" in these commonly accepted theories?
    what's up with underground channels under the pyramids? didn't touch on that subject.
    why are these 3 pyramids so different in their construction and materials used and the purpose than all the other ones?
    is it actually possible that Egyptians tried to copy the great pyramids by building the other ones around it?
    why is there no burial chamber (which he kept saying there is). no tomb, no treasure.. nothing ever was found inside, unlike other tombs/pyramids. 

Sorry, not that it wasn't before, but it's now extra obvious that you're beyond educational help through the internet. Enjoy your life..

19. Hahahahaha annunaki ancestor/ slave race gold miners under controll and watch of reptilian brothers.
    reminds me of things like talking snakes and the concept of God