Mind Completely Blown....

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by well highdrated, Apr 16, 2014.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgI5wulR5i8

it's long. but watch first 5-10 minutes... the connections made in this video are absolutely mind-blowing. 

2. Could you maybe TL;DR the video? 

3. #3 well highdrated, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    sound = infinite energy
    existing devices in south africa (which are considered ruins) that produce energy today. measured.

our love for gold was brought onto this planet from external sources.

anunnaki needed workers to mine the gold -- us. 

where did original kings come from? people lived together then one guy said... "ok, i'll be the king".

few families close to the "gods" still rule the planet. 

4. Heard similar on Ancient Aliens..about the gold part at least...and vibration=energy? And energy can only be transformed, thus be infinite? Yes. I'll watch..I love shit like this and there's definitely other beings out there..I watched four or five orbs float above the ocean for about 15-20 mins with my entire family a couple years ago..talk about being blown away. 

Are those gods Rockefellers, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and the Rothschilds? Haha..just joking. ;)

5. #5 Account_Banned283, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Also, the Eiffel Tower = Secret Illuminati base where they collect the energy from the super time warp and send it to the Annunaki.

Oh yeah and the internet = secret device used by reptiles to gather information on humans so that they can harvest the data into energy beams.

The colour Purple = brainwashing tool used by the Annunaki to keep us under the spell.

6. "hey, I know that duuuude!" - Jeff Spicoli

Seen this before and what strikes me is that (as far as I remember...) a lot of the far-out, far-fetched stories of "ancient" human history all have a very similar teaching: Get rid of money, be possession-less, love, grow spiritually. The rest comes on its own accord. It also seems as though a bad spell (don't take it literally) is cast on the earth and the masses flock like sheep.

7. Some real nail on the head shit right there man!!

yeah it's so easy to dismiss everything and lump it all under one category of "crazy shit", because you don't get it. 
    we only "get" things that make sense to us because of the time we live in. go back 250 years and explain a fucking iphone to someone.
    you would be burned at the stake. 

granted, there is some crazy shit out there, but how do you dismiss the fact that evolution says we are about 200K years old, yet there are human fossils that are millions of years old. and tools have been found that are much more sophisticated than something a plant or a bird would use... i mean there was nobody on the planet to use it.. so where and why do they came from?

people just dismiss all that so easily. well it's all "crazy talk", "all drugs are bad".. etc, etc. 

9. ''yeah it's so easy to dismiss everything and lump it all under one category of "crazy shit", because you don't get it. ''

Dismiss everything? There are many things I don't understand, but would never label as ''crazy shit'', however if somebody is propagating the assertion that a super alien race once used human beings as slaves to garner a wealth of gold for them, I only have to undergo a quick process of basic reasoning to conclude that it's nonsense.

we only "get" things that make sense to us because of the time we live in. go back 250 years and explain a fucking iphone to someone.
    you would be burned at the stake.''
    \nWhat is the relevance between an iPhone, something I know to exist, and any of the fantastical propositions of the previous post?  There isn't any.
    \n''granted, there is some crazy shit out there''
    \nYeah, some of it is in your post.
    \n''but how do you dismiss the fact that evolution says we are about 200K years old, yet there are human fossils that are millions of years old. and tools have been found that are much more sophisticated than something a plant or a bird would use... i mean there was nobody on the planet to use it.. so where and why do they came from?''
    \nAgain, what is the relevance between this and your previous post?

10. #10 Mantikore, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014

It's been dismissed time and time again and those who've actually put some thought process into it at one point in time can easily redismiss it. This is old shit that has never held any weight.. and it doesn't belong in science. This is something for Pandora's Box.

Nonetheless, tool use has been around before modern humans. Our ancestors used them and other humanoid primates.. Dating all the way back to around 3 million years, and that's stone tools. I imagine wooden tool use goes back a few more million years. Any "human" fossils that predate the appearance of modern humans were that of our ancestors, and the homo lineage in general has been in action for more than 200K years.

If you have an honest interest in our past, take the time to do some actual studying versus listening to a guy talk about his theory on YouTube. If you do, you'd start to see that his theory (and other ancient alien theories) is a pile of crap..

Edit: Thought I was in the science forum.. This thread will fit nicely in here, lol.

11. #11 well highdrated, Apr 17, 2014

my point exactly. your perception of this theory makes you think that it is nonsense because intergalactic travel is nonsense to us. anything that cannot be explained in simple terms is nonsense.

just like an iphone, a simple device to you would be labeled as "nonsense" by someone 250 years ago. the relevance and my point is that a theory that seems so far-out today may seem very different years from now. 

for example the "tools" that he showed in the video are clearly more sophisticated than a club or a musical instrument for a monkey. but modern archaeology cannot explain the purpose or why it existed millions of years ago. so they do the best they can -- well, it looks like a primitive club, thus it must be true. 

so as far as you are concerned all questions about our existence have been answered?
    i mean the evolution has been proven and is to be taken as the only truth and not to be questioned?
    the fossils are that of homo-lineage and tools are basically some primitive things that they used?

i am not particularly interested in his theory, however i am interested in things that everyone in modern science seem to run away from. things that to me don't have a clear explanation. 

13. #13 Dansire, Apr 17, 2014

You need to chill off drugs for a while, man. Just rest up or something. 

thanks buddy. i'll take your advice..

p.s. i'm not the guy in the video. 

15. I'm pretty sure thats not what he's saying bud. He's saying we can trace human ancestor a ways back. And he's saying there is no reason to believe aliens had anything to do with it

What doesn't have a clear explanation?

16. #16 Account_Banned283, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    ''my point exactly. your perception of this theory makes you think that it is nonsense because intergalactic travel is nonsense to us.''

Your point exactly? Your inserting your own assumptions that I didn't include in my post and now using them as an argument.

I did not say that this theory is nonsense because intergalactic travel is nonsense, in fact I didn't say intergalactic travel was nonsense at all, however if you insist on following that route, if a species was capable of intergalactic travel, surely one of the most difficult things to achieve, why the fuck would they need to enslave the human race to collect gold? Do you not think its blindly obvious that they would employ some more expedient methods for doing this? Secondly, why would they even need gold? I assume you'll say ''to power up their energies'' or something.

''anything that cannot be explained in simple terms is nonsense.''

Your again arguing with something I haven't said, in fact I explicitly said almost the complete opposite, that there are many things I don't understand that I wouldn't label as nonsense.

''just like an iphone, a simple device to you would be labeled as "nonsense" by someone 250 years ago. the relevance and my point is that a theory that seems so far-out today may seem very different years from now. ''

So might the theory that dark matter is actually composed of invisible fairy dust, however if I'm trying to compare the validity of such a theory, I should not do so with a tangible, non-ridiculous and indisputably real thing, like the iPhone. If 250 years ago the concept of the iPhone seemed absurd, it would only seem so because the person that proposed it, would of had no scientific data, no means of showing their process, and furthermore no evidence showing how it was possible to make an iPhone, thus 250 years ago the concept of an iPhone would of been absurd.. However we live in the 21st century, when such things are possible, and if the only connection you can make between a theory regarding gold collecting super aliens and a thoroughly scientific invention such as the iPhone, is that they both might of once been considered absurd, you should not expect anybody to take you seriously.

''Seriously think about it, the iPhone exists, therefore the theory that dark matter is invisible fairy dust could one day be proven true.'' Does this sound reasonable to you?

''for example the "tools" that he showed in the video are clearly more sophisticated than a club or a musical instrument for a monkey. but modern archaeology cannot explain the purpose or why it existed millions of years ago. so they do the best they can -- well, it looks like a primitive club, thus it must be true.''

Again, what is your point? That these objects, rather than being clubs, which seems the most likely explanation, are relics left behind by ancient aliens? Really? Do you actually consider these things or merely find them entertaining to watch?

17. #17 TesseLated, Apr 17, 2014
    I watched it to about 45 min and I'll watch the rest later. When I started to get interested it was when he started talking about (and showing) the large amount ruins there are in South Africa/Botswana, gigantic areas. The circles and terracing. The place hasn't ever been populated with that many people that long ago. Millions. They have never found any bones of all these people that were supposed to have lived there.

I also found interesting the measurements taken of these structures corresponding to circles and tetrahedrons, triangles etc..complex math for that long ago-lining up with the gold channels.

I also liked his talk about sound/energy being able to levitate objects and showing how those high frequencies can make free energy and how it may pertain to those cone shaped relics. I also liked when he talked about how Tesla had recognized these properties and used them in his thinking.

I also liked the way he showed how religions have seemingly used sound in their understandings. There's probably more I'll like but he has shown some stuff that is plausible and definitely has not been explainable (the ruins) by the scientific community. Digging around and finding NO fossil records of anybody that built these, no tools, nothing. Laser precision in digging some tunnels.  Wtf scientific community? I'd like to see some specific scientific evidence to show some other way these appeared with primitive knowledge and no tools. These areas are huuge. They exist, so where's the evidence that they were created only by man-which more recent diggings-pyramids, cities, etc. have shown? And all that shit about cattle...haha..that science tried to explain for these circle shaped areas which have no entrances/exits-where are those bones? Did they hoist the cattle out when they needed them to eat? Bones happen-where are they?

There's likely some other things I'll like, but some of his assertions so far about Annunaki are harder to show evidence of...very interesting how it overlaps Sumerian shit though. He's just now showing the work that that other guy did in the 1800's. 

Some measurements about gold and how it can be used to create high frequency free energy would be interesting. Maybe use that shit with the sun? Gold is supposed to be an excellent conductor.

* I saw the post above and haven't seen any tools for digging those huge areas yet..I am only 45 min into it though...I look forward to seeing them...and the millions of people and cow bones which should exist somewhere. 

good to see open minded people, who've actually tried to watch the video.

there are plenty of shit talkers on youtube. this guy is by all measures is a real archaeologist asking real questions. we don't have an explanation for a lot of what he is talking about, so he is offering his theories and investigative examples.

what about that the earth crust heat signature jumps from 5 celcius to 29 degrees when you cross over the ruin's border. or that nobody's gps would work inside the ruin, but as soon as you stepped out the signal was recovered?

i know that we can trace our ancestry relatively well... however there are things (which he brings up in the video), which scientific community doesn't have much of an explanation for. you gotta watch the video to see what exactly.

but if you can tell me how the giza pyramids were built or why maybe? or how is that possible that the corrosion on the sphinx in egypt shows that it's much older than the people that were presumed to live there at the time. so who built it?

It's all false controversy. Same tactic creation scientists use to try to legitimize there BS. Look into these things from reputable historic sources and you will see.

Believe me man I thought the ancient aliens things held some water at first, but after many years of looking into it I have found most "Evidence" of aliens is either misrepresented or just a downright lie/