Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Qwiso With Keif My Grinder And About 3 Grams Of Stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stevedastoner, Apr 16, 2014.

1. hi, just signed up for the site ive been smokin for a while, ive made edibles and such but i wanted to try to make some qwiso with the kief in my grinder (and if it will be better, my stems as well), however i want to do this safely meaning i dont want alcohol leftover in my finished product, sooooo where do i start? tips? suggestions? should i even use the stems in the process?  please give me basic directions on how to do this. 

:more info:
    (my grinder is stainless steel and not painted)
    (my stems are all from good ass bud)

2. Use the stems imo. Soak the grinder parts in a glass container. Try to use just enough Iso to cover a section of the grinder. ( the less Iso you use the quicker and easier it will air dry ) also try to use the same iso for each grinder part. There after you've soaked your grinder fpr a few minutes, take it out and toss your stems in and swirl them around.. Only leave the stems in the iso for around 20 seconds, then fish them out. Pour the contents of the container through a coffee filter onto as flat of a.glass surface as you can such as a plate or baking dish. Set that bitch in front of a window to evaporate for a day and your more than safe. Scrape it up with a razor blade and top your bowls with it or toss it over some bud in a joint!

3. I've done that when my grinder gets really caked up. Eerie is right, follow his instructions. I can't imagine you'll yield a lot of qwiso from only your grinder and stems, I'd say use a small ceramic dish to collect the ISO in when you've rinsed your grinder and stems.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app