Main-Line Technique

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by theraelcannabis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I'd like help on how to correctly main-line my plants.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I am about 3 weeks into bloom with my first main-line grow and everthing looks great but really getting bushy. 
    Can I continue to remove fan leaves at this stage?

3. You can always prune your leaves. Just dont overdo it

4. My main line so far

Attached Files:

5. Looks good so far, but not many people here at GC use this technique. I'm trying it for the first time this year as a last minute experiment. I just found the tutorial because of a post on 420 Magazine's forums.

6. this is my first time using this technique as well. Ive done research on it and ive seen pictures of the resukts and i like how itll give me nothing but colas, and will akso help with height.

7. Update

Attached Files:

8. I'm a little skeptical of the even height, but I'm trying it on one and all the clones that came off it when I chopped it up (9) are still symmetrical so I'll do more if this one works out.

9. i'm hoping it turns out good too bro. If i could put them in the ground i would..they would be monster sized colas. Im only topping for 8-16.

10. The biggest one you see has only been topped for two mains and isnt goung to be mainline im going to just let it grow

11. I got a few outdoors this year and I'll keep some updates here on my progress. Maybe we can both learn something...

View attachment 1445468

12. How is the mainline coming? I stunted mine a bit by removing too much, but it's coming back. I got plenty of time, it's still early outdoors.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400285841.342808.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Mmy mainline

Attached Files:

14. Your plant looks good so far man keep up the good work! And shell recover fsst in the coming weeks

15. Yeee

Attached Files:

16. Man you guys are so lucky to be able to have your outdoor plants right there lol

17. Lol dude yeah right. This is illegal

Damn you have some balls..mine are well hidden lol

19. Honestly. No one really gives two shits unless you're like a threat to them. I mibd my own dobt bother no one and they do the same. Cant see my backyatd for shit anyways

Yeah I agree but I would be way too paranoid lmao