The i Have A Weird-Ass Brother Thread.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokehound, Apr 16, 2014.

1.  This thread is for others in my situation.

My half- brother has this fucking annoying habit of walking around in his goddamn underwear.

It's embarrassing, because he'll do it when I have company over.

He over-exaggerates EVERYTHING. It's like he's got the mind of a 13 year old, sometimes.

His artwork, while detailed, always looks fucking retarded.  Despite his terrible drawing skills (well, IMO, it's definitely way above average, but god, it's like looking at a painting with aspie-goggles), he acts like he's the best fucking artist in the world.  Totally ignores both my mother and I when we give him solid critique, and when he's fucking wrong, he acts like a big fucking baby about it.

I'm honestly not sure if he's legitimately fucked in the head, or he knows it makes us all uncomfortable and is trolling us IRL, but seriously, it's getting to the point where i just cannot talk to him.

From now on, when he comes out and speaks to me while in he's in his goddamned underwear, i'm going to pretend he doesnt exist, until he comes out wearing some goddamned pants. 

I keep telling myself "Go easy on the poor fucker, he's mentally deranged", but then he goes and says some bullshit, and I'm suddenly fighting the urge to blow up on him, because if he's really retarded like this, that makes ME an asshole. :laughing:

Lol, sorry to vent, but i want weed really bad, and his existence just makes it worse.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lol I'm sure he feels the same way about you
    But I know where you're comin from my big bro doesn't have a license so he expects me to drive him everywhere with my gas cause he doesn't have a job a car or his license and of I tell him I can't take him he starts bitching at me saying oh alright man ill never do anything for you again
    And it's really starting to bother me cause he'll wake me up for a ride

3. fuck...... i think i might be the weird ass older brother.......

• Like Like x 15
  4. #4 Stormy Sea, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    I have a lot of siblings but only one who shares both parents, an older brother, and he's super straight edge, and focuses on the future. Which, in my family, makes him the weird black sheep.

Have you ever told him to put some fucking pants on and that you think it's annoying? Maybe he'll listen? I dunno. Mine used to walk around with no shirt on rubbing his nipples in circles and then he'd do a weird obnoxious fucking dance out of the room just because he knew it annoyed the shit out of me... he was strange.

But other than that, a great guy, always there for me, so whatever. I just ignored it :p

• Like Like x 1
  5.  We all tell him to put his clothes on.  He doesnt listen. 

Actually, it's quite the opposite.  He's got severe narcissistic personality disorder, so he treats everyone like they're inferior.  

And ya know, i think he's spying on my forum posts, because this morning, he came out wearing pants for once. :laughing:

What really annoys me, the most, though, is his habit of over-exaggerating, which leads me to believe he's got severe histrionic personality disorder..   The other day i was showing him a huge sphinx moth caterpillar, and he's like:  "Isnt that one of those gypsy moths"? 

So I'm like: "No, gypsy moths are small."  and he says: "I remember seeing a gypsy moth once, it was THIS big! *holds hands 12 inches apart*"   I'm like, "No it wasn't why do you have to exaggerate like this?" and he's like:  "Yeah, well that's what i saw"

I was totally about to say "Must be hard seeing things with stanky old wizard eyes"  :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  6. i personally have a rare version of a fucked up neurological issue.....
    http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/articles/complex-partial-seizures-present-diagnostic-challenge

and alot of what you list is on the symptoms list.....
    delusions of grandeur......
    exaggerating descriptions.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. sounds like it time to get yourself an apartment! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  8. My brother is weird as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. hes been a math wiz all his life and expects evrrything to work out like numbers...has lead to some serious head to the wall moments lol.

• Like Like x 1
    That's funny shit man  :laughing:  you definitely should have said that!

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 bongtokes6200, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    my brother used to take pieces of bread into his room and rip them up and mush them in to cube shapes, wait till they turned really hard and stale, and threw them at me..

edit- lmao i posted before i read. thought it was a share your weird brother stories, cuz i got a bunch of those.
    sorry op just straight up tell him to put pants on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  12. go on...

13. You know what I think humans are weird...

I am certainly an oddball and not ashamed to admit it.

We all be fucked up.

• Like Like x 2
  14. right......
    I was in gifted math classes in 3rd grade i took prealgibra.... in 9th i started calculus.... then moved to Fla....where i knew more than the teacher's and stopped going....
    After i spent two weeks in the guidance office trying to get put in the classes i belonged in. Apparently a kid with long hair and an iron maiden tshirt doesn't belong in advanced math in Fla.... or advanced anything.... so fuck'em.... i didn't go....

15. My brother is awesome. But does really weird and stupid shit. He made mock jackass videos with his buddy when he was a kid. All they consisted of was him jumping off of a roof into a bush, but it was more of a fall and he fucked himself up.

He's also the kind of guy that if he doesn't have a swim suit and there's a Jacuzzi he want to get in, he just gets buck and gets in.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. I thought the same thing

17. You could always just beat the shit out of him...

18. ....how the fuck did you think i was responding to you? like dude prealgebra in 3rd grade, you didnt learn to tell who i was quoting?

(no offense cool story anyway lol)

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 dirtydingusus, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Never thought you were responding to me...... quoted you because my post was inspired by yours.... and i agreed with your sentiment....

20. #20 PhunkyPhoenix, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I have a brother that we share the same mother with but different fathers, I also have a step-brother but I consider him family.

Despite both of them being recently "retired" long-time xxxxx users, they are awesome people and they have no problem with making my day. They have the most intricate sense of humor and I enjoy their company whenever I get to see them.

Hurray for weird-ass brothers!

• Like Like x 1