Getting High Is Starting To Be Less Fun

Discussion in 'General' started by Sc0pe, Apr 16, 2014.

1. When i first used to smoke weed it was mostly external, id be looking at everything and i sensed everything better
    now i usually get drawn up into my head where i think alot about things and i come out feeling like i wasted the entire high thinking

is this because of a strain or can i change back to before?

2. Control your thoughts. Use them for focusing on actually doing something rather than overthinking stuff in your head.

3. If you want to have fun, then simply set things on fire, enrich in uranium, and leave no survivors.

Down here in the deep blue sea!

4. I use daily but prefer a head high. C99 works for me. I work in electronics so I need a no lock weed. Maybe try a new strain.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You need to know more about the strains you are smoking. It sounds like you may have been using too much and it finally caught up with you. Cut the amount in half and also wait 3-4 hours (4 is better) in between doing it again. Also look into strains with high cbd.

6. tbreak maybe its not for you blah blah blah 

Next in line what can I help you with?

7. then stop smoking for a while.  contrary to popular belief around here, life ISN'T about getting high all the time.

8. Welcome to the high anxiety club. Thank the marijuana.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It only takes about two days for your body to recover from the affects of the plant. Take two days off and you should feel great.

10. who said?

11. probably right, i have been smoking alot lately

12. OP you need something stronger it's the gateway effect didn't you listen to the governments?