Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Anybody Know Where I Can Find A Synthetic Urine Holster Of Some Type

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smokeone, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I'm tired of taping the synthetic bottle to my thigh with med tape. Need some sort of strap or holster that I can use every day. Please help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Make one ... Random drug test at work ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yea it's random. I never been selected so I wouldn't know the experience of the situation. Some people here at work tell me they grab you, so I wouldn't have a chance to do anything and take you to a room and give you 3 hours to piss. The Problem is I live in colorado where they test for uric acid so I have to add some uric acid crystals that came with my fake urine before I pour it in the cup. Would you happen to know how fast that stuff dissolves in the fake urine???? The only chance I would have to mix it would be when I'm in the restroom.
    Any ideas in how to make one ?

4. Trojan condoms

5. What kind of work do u do

6. The whizzinator has some great kits.

Saw some in the high times article for this month.

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

7. I'm a mechanic

8. ur wallet man, this saved me in highschoolas i went to a secondary school, pull out that condomn, i just had someone with clean pee fill it up and tie it and rinse it off, keeping it tied to a belt loop on the front of pants and tuck into pants and put it between ur legs, tape to ur thigh to secure, this kept the piss at normal temperature to avoid getting caught, tips: the pee will go bad after a day or two

9. hope this helps man! i used real piss because the agency that tested the schools kids, first step, tests for most synthetic urine, also if this is a recurring thing go ahead and look up whizzinator

10. Dude lookup Monkey Dong. I have one, they can be used daily if need be. It's a strap-on device, realistic looking penis, you have like 7 colors to choose from even to match your skin tone. They are less than $100 and will save your ass. They advertise in High Times Magazine as well if you want to find their ads.

11. Have you passed a drug test with the fake urine? Was is sent to a lab? Does it stay body temp without the heat pad? I'm really thinking about getting one. As long as it keeps the urine at body temp without heating pad since I won't have time to open up the heating pad and place it on there

You have to use the heat pad. Once you activate it, it lasts for up to 4 hours. So you have plenty of time to get it up to temp and then go take the test. I passed a LabCorp employment test using the Monkey Dong strap on. I would assume LabCorp does a lab test, it took 3 days for my employer to verify my test and offer me employment.