Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girls And Buying Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilcat, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Yo, GS noob here.  :wave:

I've been smoking for a while but just through a friend. I'm pretty shy and not friends with stoners beside her. I started helping her pay since she's tight on cash and we're both pretty young and I smoke a lot of it. Thing is she's a hoarder AKA she ain't cool with rubbing me any to take home and I know she smokes it herself. I paid a 30 spot for our last batch while she gave up 20 bucks and she won't give me any, so I've been smoking cigs at home because I've been in the dumps lately and smoking calms me a lot. Anyways, I aint going to extremes to get my share off her since she acts really weird and upset when I try and basically I'm not paying in the future if she's gonna be this way. 

Just curious, if you were in this situation and you don't have any hookups but could really use a toke, how would you do so? I'm an innocent looking white girl who is also really shy and I don't know how to go about these things and basically I can't get a card (although I am in Cali). Some threads said Craigslist but wtf? I'm looking for weed not to get raped and murdered aha, nothing too risky. Darn my having a vagina and boobs and stuff.

Idk, what's going on ain't cool but I'm going through stuff right now and could really use some mj...

2. just dont be stupid and meet in a public place, nobody cares that you have tits if it risks jail time lol

True, though I'm still hella suspicious of everything. I'm in basically a town full of pedophiles and rapists, lucky me 

4. Your friend wont even hook you up with her dealer? Some friend she is. 

Yeah she's sketch about everything and can be clingy, I don't know what's up  :confused_2:

6. Define pretty young. :smoke:

7. Yeah, go meet other stoners. They're all over Cali, you'd be surprised. You can pretty much walk up to anyone and ask if you're truly deperate....

8. Just have a talk with her about the way she is acting.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

9. If you live in a populated area, just go into the city. Lots of people will offer you weed and you could maybe meet a dealer. And ask if no one offers, no ones gonna send a pretty girl to jail over tryin to score some bud

10. #10 Doc-J, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    The best way to handle it is to split the bag accordingly before you start smoking. When smoking either match, or smoke however much of your bag you feel confortable with smoking. Take the rest and go home when you are done.

This is why communal sharing rarely works, inevitably someone gets greedy.

11. I'm more curious as to what circumstances deter you from the ability to get a card. I mean from a medical standpoint, it's pretty darn easy.

But you could always try going to parties. You must have some friends from high school or college.

12. You have to know SOMEBODY else who smokes weed. Go through your Facebook or something and try and get a plug from an acquaintance you're comfortable with

I've never coughed after taking a hit 😁
    And my eyes never get red 😎
    #VisineWho ??

13. She's doing that to "keep the upper hand".  If she introduces you to the guy, you'll go right to the guy and get your stuff.  This way you have to go through her and you have to give her your money and you don't know if she's pinching before you even see it.

It's just retarded that she won't divy up the bag so that you have the stuff you paid for and she has the stuff she paid for.  There's no reason not to do this other than she can smoke more than what she paid and you have to go see her if you want to smoke.  She's probably insecure.

Maybe next time tell her that you got part of the money from another friend and you have to give them their portion so you can take some home with you.  Then find other people smoking and smoke with them, get connected and wave bye bye to sketchy girl in your rear view mirror.  A real friend wouldn't do this to you.  A real friend, and a real smoker understands what it's like to want a little puff and not be able to get it, and they wouldn't do that to someone they call friend.