Only Getting High Off Bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Feelings, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I only get high off of using a bong or bubbler or similar water-based smoking methods. When ever I smoke using a pipe (spoon, etc) I don't get any high or sensation like I do when I use a bong. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I know it isn't my weed. 

2. I find with water pieces you end up inhaling a larger volume of smoke compared to a spoon hence the obliterated level of high you get, you might just need a T break or something, if a spoon isnt getting you high then something is wrong there haha.

• Like Like x 2
  3. "I find with water pieces you end up inhaling a larger volume of smoke compared to a spoon hence the obliterated level of high you get"
    This

4. Because you are clearly already high....sayin you don't get high off a spoon pipe lol...even Tommy chong himself gets high off spoons man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Feelings, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    So you're saying that if I come home from work and smoke from a spoon pipe and don't get high it's because I'm already high? That makes no sense lol.
    Ps. Assuming that is the first time I got high on that particular day.

6. I guess the joke flew straight over your head huh....

7. k

8. you need to literally sit there and pack bowl after bowl with a spoon to get as high as a couple bong hits, in my experience anyways.

9. umad?

10. so mad u dont even know

11. So mad you could punt a baby seal?

12. In a heartbeat