Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Fucked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NoozieLo, Apr 16, 2014.

1. ok. so i had a a gram of grandaddy purple in in a avil bottle inside a boxing glove hidden inside one of the attic walls. my parents have found my pipe and grinder but they dont make a big deal about it. me and my mom say weed jokes. so today i go up to get a cord for my room and the box glove is just laying there. my heart just started racing so fast (lol). sooo i grab the glove and hide in a cable box all the way under. I doubt my dog went and got it out of there. idk if my parents took it but they havent confront me? my dad looked dissapointed today but didnt told me nothin. he talked to me normal... sorry for my bad english.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you should talk to them about it, they had to have taken it. where else would it have gone?

3. The glove was inside wall that anyone can easly go into. Someone took it out, but no one confront me about it. Should i confront them?...

4. #4 NoozieLo, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    They left it laying there on ground outside the wall

5. confront them about it. if they didnt take it them you have some investigating to do

• Like Like x 1
  6. also get a new hiding spot!
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for advice bro

8. well what do you expect your parents to do, "hey sonny, found your weed, here it is"

they probably just threw it out and hope you get the message.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You dont understand me.
    -The glove was inside a wall.
    -Someone took it and left it laying outside the wall
    - i went up and saw it. Then hid it
    They didnt took it. They just left it there

10. ohhhhhhhhhhhkay.......

you aren't fucked you just have to do some family shits.. if they didn't blow up and kick you out and/or threaten to call the cops... you probably aren't as fucked as you think. confront them about it, ya wuss

• Like Like x 1
  11. this

12. #12 Delightfully High, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    If the glove was left out in the open outside of the wall then it's safe to say one of your parents found it so your best bet in my opinion would be to confront them and explain to them that you smoke and or ingest cannabis ,but be prepared encase they start talking a bunch of ignorance such as "marijuana causes cancer" or "one marijuana cigarette is equivalent to two packs of cigarettes". I highly recommend educating yourself with actual facts and studies before confronting them.

Ask granny storm crow for a copy of here list! It's chocked full of facts and information!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/user/105249-storm-crow/

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks !:)

14. How old are you? Lol

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. You're welcome

16. So the purp was still in the bottle inside the glove but the glove was just laying on the floor? I don't see too much trouble there. If they didn't take it from you then they either didn't notice or they just wanted to let you know that they know what you are doing. I read someone say find a new hiding spot, definitely a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Your parents found you stash and obviously want you to admit it to them. I would fess up and hope they understand.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Whatever you end up doing, DO NOT lie to them. That will only make it worse. 

Gl

• Like Like x 2
  19. Maybe its a sign of them telling you to tell them. 

• Like Like x 1
  20. talk to them about it

• Like Like x 1