Tinder

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Senseii, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Does anyone use this or have any stories about it. I have a shitload of matches but haven't messaged any girls yet. Just wondering what others have to say about it

• Like Like x 1
  2. Its a ridiculous concept.

If you like it, use it. Not my thing.

3. Still a virgin.

• Like Like x 7
  4. why aren't you messaging them...?

5. Idk man I kinda have a girl on the side..school work shit like that. A couple messaged me but I didn't respond

6. Up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Tinder is sick, so many whores on the dl looking for someone to fuck. Hotornot is even better though since you don't have to link your FB, that anonymity makes people more comfortable about it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Just rock a condom.

9. I've tried it, but I didn't really talk to anyone.

I figured something out though, if you just download and sign on, and then just leave it for a few weeks, all the people who said yes to you, will pop up first. 

• Like Like x 2
  10. Apparently it's easy to meet girls actually.

My buddy uses it and meets a lot of girls, but only meets em lol. If you can close a deal then go for it. It won't hurt.

• Like Like x 2

These "girls" have probably been dicked down more times then I could count lol.

idk man, something creepy about girls who use the internet to hook ujp. If you are a decently attractive female, you need NO website to find a male. You literally can take your pick.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Try pof

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. idk man there's some girls that look like sluts but then again there's ones that are totally opposite and i know I don't know for sure but you can tell a lot by pictures and their about me. I think I'm gonna start messaging some in the near future, just don't know where to start lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't necessarily think they download it for hookups. I'm a guy and that's not the reason I downloaded it. I did it out of curiosity

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i seen some of the ugliest females on there. No lie

• Like Like x 2
  17. if you're not on tinder you're fucking up

• Like Like x 2
  18. #18 KushMastaFlex, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    There's telltale signs. You can usually tell by the pictures, if they don't use snapchat it's probably a catfish. And the same goes if they don't give you their number.

19. An app designed to help me meet guys who just want to get their dick wet? I'll pass lol
    Isn't it just as easy/less weird to strike up a conversation at the bar?

20. Not when the bar is full of frat dudes and chicks who only want frat dudes lol.

I haven't used tinder, but my cousin showed me picks of some babes he bedded down. Shit looks awesome for single dudes.